Morgantown/West Virginia University Ducks Unlimited Banquet

Discussion in 'West Virginia Flyway Forum' started by Tiderunner, Mar 2, 2015.

1. Tiderunner

Tiderunner Senior Refuge Member

I thought I would post this for my son and his DU chapter. Try to support these guys if you can. This is the future of waterfowling in America and these guys are stepping up and doing it right.

The West Virginia University/Morgantown Chapter of Ducks Unlimited will be hosting a ducks unlimited dinner and auction on Saturday April 11th, 2015.The event will be held in the Erickson Alumni Center In Morgantown, Wv. We will have live auctions, silent auction, raffles, great food and much more. Doors open at 5:30!

Ticket Prices: Student - $40, Single - $60 & Couple - $85
    Corprate tables-$550
    Sponsor table-$750

To puchace tickets online go to this link: http://www.ducks.org/west-virginia/even ... ity-dinner

For more information or to purchase tickets call or text Cory Cook: (302) 230-1265 or contact by email

Last edited: Mar 2, 2015
  2. Tiderunner

So who is going? Over 200 views. Hopefully some of ya'll are coming out to support these guys.

3. Tiderunner

I thought I would let everyone know what a great event the WVU Chapter put on. From the great food and atmosphere to the silent and live auction items, these young men did well and raised money for the sport and a cause that we all believe in.
    If you didn't make it out this year, please come out and support this great group of young men next year and support Ducks Unlimited.