Georgia Flyway Forum Sponsors

Moving to GA--like so many others

Discussion in 'Georgia Flyway Forum' started by smuhunter, Jan 4, 2004.

1. smuhunter

smuhunter Senior Refuge Member

I am in the process of relocating to Georgia to work for Bridgestone Sports--Precept Golf, in Covington and I am looking for help from fellow hunters. I have posted on this forum before asking for advice, and I have recieved some, but now I need more help. I love to waterfowl hunt, and I gather that it is not too hot in GA right now, but that is OK, I just want to be able to get out and see the sun come up over the water and perhaps see some ducks. I love to quail hunt, so the move is good for me, and I am willing to try anything else hunting and fishing also. I am lucky to have good retriever, but I will have to get another bird dog of course--but I will have to find some guys to hunt with and places to go. I am in the process of trying to find a place to rent to live in between Covington and Greensboro as I want to stay away from Hotlanta, so any help would be great on this also. In general, I don't know a lot of people there, but I am a good southern guy who loves to hunt and needs a little help in the move. I am not gay and don't seem to come off like a singles add now that I read this thing!

Nick from North Carolina

2. WOODIE13

WOODIE13 Elite Refuge Member

I will be down there toward the end of FEB. Don't know anything about GA, but maybe we could stumble around, lost :D , and find a few places to hunt. Let me know and I will look for you on the board.

3. quakshot

quakshot New Member

The end of Feb almost all hunting seasons are closed, but turkey season starts up usually around the third week in March. Look me up when ya'll get here and maybe i can help you out.I just got a new GSP that should be ready for some bird hunting by the begining of next season(usually around the middle of November) if my little girl doesn't spoil her to much.

4. GH101

GH101 Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

5. Huntingdawg

Huntingdawg Refuge Member

Not trying to spam, those are free sites, with forums for Ga hunters. Figured they might get a little more help as this forum is unfortunately slow at times.

6. WOODIE13

WOODIE13 Elite Refuge Member

Thanks for the post, but for some reason I couldn't get the first one (forum) to open. I got to the site alright, but couldn't open it.

7. Huntingdawg

Huntingdawg Refuge Member

may have to register first. Try again and see if their is a registration area. If still a problem just pm me and I will see if I can forward your info. to their site admin.

8. RB

RB Elite Refuge Member

Hunting dog if it's slow why don't you post something ???

I can't recall one thing you've ever posted.

Maybe woodroe will liven the place up or give you more stuff to lurk at ???

I guess you figure if he has 3000 replies at the fuge he's just gonna step right in & make a place thats borin as hell liven up ???

Or maybe he'll be the voice of reason for the Miserables.

Good luck woodroe.

And Huntingdawg......Post sumthin funny:D

For once.

9. NJChessie

NJChessie Senior Refuge Member

I will let it stay up for another week, the URL's, since it is so slow no one will see anyway right:rolleyes: Place is what you make it, RB start stirring something will ya!!!!;)

10. NJChessie

NJChessie Senior Refuge Member

Knew I could count on you to stir it up RB!!!!:l :l