Big Game Hunting Forum Sponsors

Mule Deer/ Antelope

Discussion in 'Big Game Hunting Forum' started by wildstreak, Sep 8, 2014.

1. RNTquackaholic

RNTquackaholic Elite Refuge Member

I read your review, and we hunted with him and he was the only one guiding. He does have great success rates of actual kills. His hunting is in a lot of open country around Kaycee Wyoming. Spot and stalk antelope and deer. I know several people that have hunted 6 years in a row with him and booked a 7th. We would be booking again this year if we had the time to go.

2. Diamondhitch

Diamondhitch Senior Refuge Member

Kind of an old thread but if your still looking, I hunted with red dirt trails outfitting in NM and had a great hunt. My brother was along and missed a 17" goat plus spent half a day futily waiting for a 90"+ goat (the biggest the outfitter had ever seen) to cross from a neiboring ranch. They watched it bedded with a doe for over 4 hours within 150yds until it finally got up and followed the doe farther back into the wrong ranch.
    I killed a 16.5" booner and there were 2 killed that made mine look like a baby (86" & 87" I believe) out of 11 hunter that's a hell of a hunt, but normal for them. Most killed the first good goat they saw or Im sure there would have been another booner or 2 killed.

http://www.reddirttrailoutfitters.com/antelope.htm

3. Triple BB

Triple BB Elite Refuge Member

If you don't have any points in Wyoming, it'll be awhile before you have a realistic chance of drawing a decent antelope or deer tag.