My 08 bowkill

Discussion in 'Bow Hunting Forum' started by IowaDucker06, Dec 16, 2008.

1. wildstreak

wildstreak Senior Refuge Member

God I love all you moral and ethics police!!!

geez people....get a life.

2. Coldwater Charters

Coldwater Charters Senior Refuge Member

Well, I have to agree with Lwing on this one. Young hunter shoots deer in circumstances that are questionable to begin with (bow hunting in the rain) makes a bad shot to boot, then wanders on the deer weeks later and acts like it was a success. And to make it even worse, folks post congrats on doing a good job. The only one making sense is Lwing. I moderate a Michigan based web site and the original post would have been deleted. We all know bad things happen and this was by the way a bad thing but. Why act like it was a success. Maybe I am missing something here.

Someone please explain to me how all these circumstances lead to a successful harvest of an animal. I don't know why anyone would pat someone on the back and give someone an atta boy for basically wounding an animal and not finding it till it was way to late. IMO, it was a bad decision trumped by another bad decision then cheered by some and called out by another. This has to look real good to the non hunting communities. I actually can't believe there isn't more people saying what Lwing has said.

In all good conscience I would be more apt to let him know it was a nice deer but to learn from all the things that were wrong prior to letting the string go. We all have room for improvement including Lwing and I.

3. Coldwater Charters

Coldwater Charters Senior Refuge Member

hey, how come the time I posted is off by 8 hours on here. It's 9:30 PM here and it says I posted this at 1:30

4. Waterproof

Waterproof Elite Refuge Member

Come on guys, let it go. There is absolutely no reason this went on for this many pages. Let's all just agree to disagree.

5. njking

njking Elite Refuge Member

I have a couple of ? for Iwingwatcher do you count the ducks you know you hit but didnt fall in your bag or do you just keep hunting? Have you ever gone 1 mph over the speedlimit? I bet you have DAMN CRIMINAL

6. Waterproof

Waterproof Elite Refuge Member

Seriously, let it go.