My 08 bowkill

Discussion in 'Bow Hunting Forum' started by IowaDucker06, Dec 16, 2008.

1. RedNeck

RedNeck Elite Refuge Member

Well I thought I was done with this but I was wrong.

Do me a favor. Ask a doctor, vet, biologist, Obama or Jesus I dont care who but ask some one you know and trust to explain a little anatomy101.

1. Animals such as humans or deer are pretty efficient creatures. There is not really any left over space inside the body. When we/they were created someone really knew what they were doing. Every little bit of space is used.

2. When an animal breathes the chest shrinks and expands with the lungs. This is what kills the idea of the projectile passing through while the animal is exhaling.

3. The chest cavity more specifically the pleural cavity is under a slight vacuum. This is what keep the lungs expanded and full in the chest.

4. When air is introduced to this cavity it is known as a Pneumothorax. That is bad. It can cause some seriuos health problems.

5. The only way air could be intorduced to this cavity is if there is a void or the lung was deflated by something like an arrow or bullet. As I already explained, there are no voids in the body.

6. The lungs sit higher than any other organ in the deer. Since I alreay explained that there is no extra room or voids in the body it should be pretty easy to understand that there is nothing between the lungs and the vertebrae but lung.

7. There simply is no way to send a sharp broadhead or a speeding bullet through this cavity without connecting with the lungs.

I understand you believe what you think you saw but you are mistaken.

2. lwingwatcher

lwingwatcher Elite Refuge Member

Ok, I guess I will have to take your word for it that I don't know what an entrance and exit wound from a bullet looks like.....right...........

And, the other one I spoke of took out one of two mini's but...I suppose that is a different cavity.

And please....explain to me how a broadhead can be lodge on the inside of a rib again?

Ok.....you must be right because you think you are.....so, there really is no point in me continuing to talk to a wall.

Oh, did I mention the one about the buck that was sort of going away that the bullet went in at the back of the ribs, glanced off a rib, travelled between the hide and the rib cage and exited the front of the deer, without ever penetrating the vitals? Naw but....that happened too and there is another member of this forum that could attest to it because he was the one that shot the thing. It was still running when I neck shot it.

3. RedNeck

Dude all I can say is you need to buy a lottery ticket because you have seen some serious once in a lifetime stuff on multiple occasions. Oh yea a running neck shot really......Dude I am starting to get impressed now. You have some very intersting hunting stories. You should write a book and make millions. The Adventures of lwingwatcher I think thats kind of catchy. My cousin swears he saw bigfoot about a month ago while duck hunting. He actually had two other witnesses. They all swear it was Bigfoot but understand that there is a more reasonable explantion. They just dont know what that more reasonable explanation is. Just keep on keepin on and I am sure you will see a unicorn next season. Just make sure you have the correct liscense and tag. Incase you forgot how impressed I am with that running neck shot :bow

4. wingmastr23

wingmastr23 Elite Refuge Member

OMG....That was hilarious!

5. lwingwatcher

Well guess what? One of the bucks I shot this year was running through the woods and I put the crosshairs on his nose and touched it off and guess what? He wasn't hit behind the shoulder either. The other I shot that morning was only trotting toward me chasing does and that was more lower neck...really chest area. See, it is like this. When I have a target, I pick my spot and squeeze the trigger instead of sitting there wondering what to do. I just wish that I could shoot as well as I used to. I betcha you wish that you were half as smart as you think you are.

I really don't give a dang what you believe and what you don't.

You can make all the jokes you want but....with that mouth of yours....hell, nobody could miss that in a crowd either....be it by sound or smell all the BS that it spews.

I shoot running squirrels, running rabbits (although not so much any more) and running coyotes. What is so hard about shooting a running deer? Believe it or not-- they are even bigger than your mouth....

6. RedNeck

I bet you wish you were half the hunter you say you are.

Keep it up you impress me more every second. Whats that saying about the pot calling the kettle black. I have a little news for ya. Im not the one doing the name calling. Its pretty obvious that you can not keep up with semi inteligent conversation so you have to the name calling and rude remarks. Like I said earlier keep on keepin on your beginning to show your true colors. The more you write the more ignorant you look. Since we have resorted to the name calling I would like to quote an earlier post. You sir are a true first class prick. I hope you enjoy the rest of your night.:)

7. lwingwatcher

I never claimed to be a great hunter.

But, anybody that knows me well knows that I am a fairly proficient killer.

And, I also have been around the block enough to know better than to pose with grizzled heads of deer that I whacked and failed to recover in a timely fashion.

As far as intelligent conversation....well sir, I didn't want to get too fancy, as you seemed to display difficulty with basic reading comprehension as it was.

I will enjoy the rest of my night....laughing about the fools I chat with on the internet....

8. Nodak Duke

Nodak Duke Senior Refuge Member

lwingwatcher wins! Nice work... You successfully turned a nice thread of a youngster showing off a buck that he is proud of into a "look at me, everyone, I'm an azz-clown" thread! :tu You are a winner by all means. :scratch

9. lwingwatcher

Better do some reading.....and take a look at who took this way off topic with all the personal attacks. I see you are no better.

Like it or not, I can hold my own on the net or on target.....even if the concept of decent shooting is something some of you boys fail to comprehend.

10. RedNeck

You must be full of Energizer batteries. You keep going and going.................

Back to the original subject. I am actually a little dissapointed that you and I have dissagreed so much. Earlier in the thread we agreed that there was no moral obligaton to tag a lost deer but then you went a little south. Get of your high horse and quit drinking the PC coolaid. This sport revolves around killing and killing period. Its not pretty. Accidents happen and peolple learn from there mistakes. Yet you feel obligated to come on here and tell young kid how to repect the game he is hunting. Im sure the kid was sick when the deer was not recovered. Im sure he was elated when he found it but I bet he was still sick about not recovering it sooner.

Since you are hell bent on teaching lifes lessons to a young hunter I would like to teach you one. Just because two people diagree with each other does not mean it has to get personal. You seemed to get a little hot headed anytime someone said something that conflicted with your beliefs. Keep that attitude under controll and you might make a few more friends.;)