My encounter with PETA....

Discussion in 'Hunters Rights Forum' started by Doug Nelson, Apr 10, 2015.

1. Doug Nelson

Doug Nelson Senior Refuge Member

Hi gang!

I figured you all would understand my tag line a little better if I shared this with you...

Hope it brings a smile to your face...:)

[​IMG]

All The Best!
    Doug

wanapasaki likes this.
  2. pointblind

pointblind Elite Refuge Member

Nice work Doug! What a perfect picture. I'd have that clipping framed. :l

3. Doug Nelson

Doug Nelson Senior Refuge Member

It was one PETA guy and 15 women on a 17 state road trip. He kept coming over and trying to talk some sense into me. Told me all about the chickens... LOL! I was munching on a drumstick the whole time. I said to him " Let me get this straight, 1 guy and 15 chicks on a 17 state road trip. Your not in this for the chickens are you...". He never talked to me after that... :grvn

I filled the restaurant with angry ranchers in 20 minutes... Of all the places in the world for them to protest, Cheyenne Wyoming was not a brilliant stop. :flame

4. cootmeurer

cootmeurer Elite Refuge Member

Outstanding!:tu

I wore my PETA shirt to Frontier Days once. Front says People Eating Tasty Animals / but the back had the best line

"I like small furry animals! Side of fires, small coke"

I had random cowboys (or wannabes) coming up,to me continuously asking where they could buy that shirt.

5. dudejcb

dudejcb Refuge Member

People eating tasty animals?

6. pintail2222

pintail2222 Elite Refuge Member

People Eating Tasty Animals:

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/People-Eating-Tasty-Animals-T-Shirt/dp/B00B3EFLZQ"]Amazon.com: PETA People Eating Tasty Animals Funny Adult Black T-Shirt Tee: Clothing@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41dtAU7m3LL.@@AMEPARAM@@41dtAU7m3LL[/ame]

7. pintail2222

pintail2222 Elite Refuge Member

Vegetarian:

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Vegetarian-Ancient-Tribal-Slang-T-Shirt/dp/B00DJ6QD3K/ref=cts_ap_1_fbt"]Amazon.com: Vegetarian Ancient Tribal Slang Funny T-Shirt: Clothing@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41Hf7RJEq-L.@@AMEPARAM@@41Hf7RJEq-L[/ame]

8. JDK

JDK Moderator Moderator Flyway Manager

9. Albino Woodie

Albino Woodie Senior Refuge Member

Awesome! Well played. When i was in college i worked at a very high end restaurant in Asheville NC that served foie gras (fatten Duck liver). PETA showed up and protested out front, so we decided to offer every guest that night an amuse bouche (free bite size appetizer) of foie gras. Before dinner service our restaurant manger brought them hot cocoa along with the foie gras which he told them it was a vegetarian dish and we told we were sorry and would change our ways. After they ate drank the cocoa and ate the vegetarian foie gras we presented them the menu and said have a good night. once they figured it out it was not pretty. needless to say the police were called and some PETA members went to jail for vandalism:yes

10. 7bartman

7bartman Elite Refuge Member

Awesome. You should post this on the main page. My brother-in-law lives in Cheyenne. Cool place and I assume not too PETA friendly.