Idaho Flyway Forum Sponsors

My experiences with an Idaho hunting club

Discussion in 'Idaho Flyway Forum' started by The Hajj, Feb 2, 2010.

1. Ducks Doom

Ducks Doom Elite Refuge Member

Did you win the Lottery?????? Steelhead fishing all week every week plus joining a duck club I'm gonna have to check out this funemployment thing you got going on.

2. Duck-Slayer

Duck-Slayer Elite Refuge Member

maybe, who said I was unemployed........:tu oh and its not every week, oh and have you heard me doing a whole lot of anything lately... oh say for the last 2 years... don't be jealous, sounds like that kind of comment.... try not opening that big mouth of yours at the wrong time.......:tu oh wait i'm not directing this at no one am I.........
    D-S

3. Ducks Doom

Ducks Doom Elite Refuge Member

Hell yeah I'm Jealous. Sounds like you got things figured out for sure, just saying it looks like you have been having a great time lately.

I have also thought about joining the club but the guys that I hunt with regularly seem to do as good or better than the duck club guys I have talked to, although I have heard from guys that were satisfied with thier experiances. Now if I could somehow find a way to swing a Hagerman duck club membership that might be the ticket.:D

4. Duck-Slayer

Duck-Slayer Elite Refuge Member

hell yea I have been having a good time, long time coming though.... and the hagerman thing would be awesome, but that's more dough than I will ever have for a membership, I would have to pay off my house and than give it too them for a 2 year membership....:doh
    D-S

5. ZZROAD

ZZROAD Refuge Member

The local club has already cost me a good friend because I spoke my mind on the Internet about a club that took my money and told me that I'm not a good enough hunter. So how much is the Hagerman club because I'm looking for a new place to hunt P.M. if you have any info on a good club in Idaho.

6. The Hajj

The Hajj Senior Refuge Member Sponsor

ZZROAD,

I will give Shaw a call to see if he has any openings. The last time I saw him, the club was full and he did not want any more people.

The trip over to Hagerman is a pain in the butt. I would love to find another local club. Do you know of any?

The Hajj

7. swampswimmingshrek

swampswimmingshrek Elite Refuge Member

Maybe all you guys that have the issues should start one. :h

The only other one I know of around here is the Leaky Ponds Duck Club in Parma. Don't know anything about them just heard of them.

8. IFSteve

IFSteve Elite Refuge Member

I am pretty sure that Hagerman had an opening last fall because I saw a note from Buck Gardner about it.