my first vehicle!!!

Discussion in 'Youth Forum' started by bsgoosepimp111, Oct 1, 2006.

1. bsgoosepimp111

bsgoosepimp111 Senior Refuge Member

hey guys, i just bought my frist vehicle. im 15 and dont turn 16 until end of june so now i have lots of time on my hands for tricking it out. i dont have any pictures but its a 1994 ford(i know, i know, its a ford:h )ranger, 4x4extended cab, 4.0 v6 stick shift, and man can it burn the tires, lol. lets hear and see what you guys all got

2. DUXwarrior

DUXwarrior Senior Refuge Member

I have a 2003 Toyota Tundra. I believe its a 4.7. Too bad its not 4 wheel drive.

3. Iacornfed

Iacornfed New Member

89 dakota 5spd. 2.2L 250,ooo miles and still moving on down the trail slow:l :l

4. sho_freak11

sho_freak11 Elite Refuge Member

94 taurus SHO and the SWEET hunting van, a 93 Ford Aerostar extended cab.

5. woodiesmacker

woodiesmacker Elite Refuge Member

Adam, dont be sellin me your astro van bs :fp

6. TDK

TDK Elite Refuge Member

Jeep Cherokee 1997. Loredo model. Take it easy on those tires.;)

7. sho_freak11

sho_freak11 Elite Refuge Member

if u wanna see it, i have a pic of it with me and duckkidross, and a pile of geese on it...ya..the Aerostar is sweet!

8. Cormorant

Cormorant Senior Refuge Member

those rangers are pretty sweet trucks given some time and a little $$$$. uncles got a '92 i think all jacked up on knobby tires. i think he even put a new crate engine in it. but it's definately badass. good luck with yours!

ive got the mustang, which you've probly seen on here a couple times since i'm so proud of it. 5.0L V8 AOD convertible with c4 tranny and 4.10's, CAI, upper and lower control arms. love that car.

[​IMG]

also got an '02 dodge durango with the 4.7L V8, nothing special done to it, that's my "pretty car" for the ladies and stuff

[​IMG]

got a jeep which is right now a total mess cosmetically and just sits at the lake-house. no photos, sorry. runs great though. old jeep cherokee with the 4.0L H.O. saving up for some new rubbers on there.

and last and certainly the least, the HONDOR, my '93 honda accord with the dented in bumper. the only reason i have it is because an old lady hit a cement pole at 5mph (hence the dent in bumper) and she thought it was totalled, so she sold it to me for $100. sweet deal. the only car i have that gets more than 15MPG. you can see it behind the mustang in it's photo.

9. bsgoosepimp111

bsgoosepimp111 Senior Refuge Member

man how can you afoord insurrance on all them, my ranger sits pretty high as it is, but im planning on throwimng a system in it, 3 inch body lift and probably 31inch rubbers, maybe 33's:tu

10. Flutterin'_Wings

Flutterin'_Wings Elite Refuge Member

that, tha'd be pretty gangster