my first vehicle!!!

Discussion in 'Youth Forum' started by bsgoosepimp111, Oct 1, 2006.

1. huntinkid

huntinkid Elite Refuge Member

I don't think I've posted any pics of my truck yet. Here's my 2003 Silverado Z71 Off Road. The pic is kinda messed up because it started raining as soon as I went out to take some pictures. Unfortunately it's still stock, but i'll be puttin some stuff on her soon.

[​IMG]

2. cripple

cripple Senior Refuge Member

i have a 96 ford bronco with 31 a\t
    need replacing going up to 32s mudders

3. txbowhunter00

txbowhunter00 Banned

aight now yall might like this,,,, this is my friends jeep... its a 1951 millitary edition and hes totally rebuilding it, even the engine. this pic was taken in september, but since then he has fixed all the electical, engine, and has the wind shield on. The entire interior of the jeep is Rhino lined. The only thing he lacks on the jeep is some work on the front breaks, then it gets inspected. boy its gonna be fun hunting pigs outta this thing :tu
    [​IMG]

oh and by the way.... thats a sweet z71 you got:tu

4. bsgoosepimp111

bsgoosepimp111 Senior Refuge Member

lol, im 15 now, and my friend has one of those jeeps, like the same thing, i think his is a 3 speed stick, weve been drivin that thing since we were 12, good times, those things are awsome:D

5. Cormorant

Cormorant Senior Refuge Member

hey guys, i thought i'd let yall help me decide something.

ive been getting alot of offers to buy my car lately (the mustang, and it isnt even for sale) and i've been thinking, maybe i should take one of these deals and go out and get myself something a little nicer.

this kid at school's dad has an old 76 trans am he's been trying to get me to buy from him, and i like it alot, pretty solid and loud as no other (except the mustang)

http://clubs.hemmings.com/clubsites/unforgettablemj/images/member-autos/76 trans am.JPG looks exactly like that, except the paint aint nowhere near as shiny.

next choice, a 2000-2002 trans am. there's one at a small locally owned dealership that's been sittin there for a while. navy blue with chrome down the side. it's pretty slick.
    http://www.dragtimes.com/images/7507-1998-Pontiac-Trans Am.jpg looks like that

also, my grandpa's got a camaro hes about to sell i think. i may have to take it off his hands. nothing special about it, except the LS1 dropped in it:tu .

at this point in time, price is really not an object, i've got a couple cars i'd be willing to trade in, plus a job to make payments if need be. so what you guys think? personally, i like the newer trans-am, but insurance on that will have to bite in the long run, a 5.7L with t-tops:z

what do you think? spend some money and ride in style(and fast)? or stay cheap(er) and keep it vintage and loud?

6. txbowhunter00

txbowhunter00 Banned

7. TRasmussen

TRasmussen New Member

First truck was a 92 Ford F150 2wd that dad gave to me freshman year
    Right before sophomore year i got a 97 Chevy Blazer 2dr 4x4
    Traded the blazer for a 95 F150 4x4 in feb. of soph. year
    Just sold the F150 christmas day and bought a 99 Silverado ext cab Z71... and im a junior now.

:tu