My lagging question had been why did Cohen quit on Trump?

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by Lip Shooter, Apr 22, 2018.

1. Lip Shooter

Lip Shooter Elite Refuge Member

Makes no sense to me why a lifetime committed lawyer doing nothing wrong just quits one day?

I believe it will make sense someday but why do you think he quit?

2. pintail2222

pintail2222 Elite Refuge Member

I haven’t heard that Michael Cohen “quit” being Trumps attorney. Do you have anything that I could read about Cohen quitting?

3. Native NV Ducker

Native NV Ducker Mod-Duck Hunters Forum, Classifieds, and 2 others Moderator Flyway Manager

Lip don't need no stinking links....

4. pintail2222

Who quit? Michael Cohen? :no Or Gary Cohn? :yes

ROTFLMAO!!! :l :clap

Oh ya - it’ll make sense one day... :no

5. pintail2222

Especially when you can’t find anything on “lifetime committed lawyer” Michael Cohen. So you pick a White House economic advisor who quit named Gary Cohn. He’s not a “lifetime committed lawyer” but his last name kinda sounds like Cohen minus a syllable... So what the heck - it’s close enough... :l

6. fowlwhacker

fowlwhacker Elite Refuge Member

who knows but I suspect that Mueller and his team are grasping a straws going after whoever they can whether it relates to Russia or not which if so should be illegal as it is as you should have merit for going after someone. My guess is they went after him knowing they could find some dirt if they raided his house and all his records thinking they either find something on Trump whether it is related to Russia, Stormy or just find some dirt on him hoping they can offer a plead deal to him to offer some dirt on Trump. I don't think Mueller or his team care if they find anything on Russia they just want to drag this out for his entire term and try to make him look bad. If we had an attorney general with balls they would give Mueller and his team an ultimatum to offer up proof of Russian collusion by Trump within the next 30 days, move on to Hillary or dispand the whole special counsel. if there is something to be found it shouldn't take 4 years to uncover it.

7. pintail2222

But inquiring minds want to know if you can answer @lip shooters lagging question why Michael Cohen quit on Trump even though he didn't? A guy named Gary Cohn did.

8. Matagorda Bound

Matagorda Bound Senior Refuge Member

As Tim Cook said: Courage.

9. pintail2222

LOL - or was it Dan Rather?

Gary Cohn? Michael Cohen? Gary Cohn? Michael Cohen? Gary Cohn? Michael Cohen? Gary Cohn? Michael Cohen?

10. Lip Shooter

Lip Shooter Elite Refuge Member

I do not recall having the word Michael in my question, can you show me that? LMAO