N. R. A.

Discussion in 'Hunters Rights Forum' started by Birdup, Oct 29, 2008.

1. Birdup

Birdup Moderator

I've been a member since I was a kid. My grandpa bought me my memberships for birthday presents. I was watching a video about guns in the UK and Austrailia and it really got me thinking about our future and our kids future. http://shock.military.com/Shock/videos.do?displayContent=177117&page=1&wh=wh

So I did some digging and it turns out that here is a very helpfull site within the NRA that will help up keep our sport around for our children.
    http://www.nrapvf.org/Elections/State.aspx?State=AZ

2. azfunn

azfunn Senior Refuge Member

Great video. Every gun owner in America should see it. Unfortuneately, we have many with serious HUB--some right here on this board who don't think elections are important.

3. The Other David

The Other David Elite Refuge Member

It always amazes me that so few hunters are members of the NRA or any pro-gun rights organization. I bet that no more than 25% of Refuge members are...

David

4. Birdup

Birdup Moderator

That is so true. I posted this in the AZ forum to try to generate some interest in the NRA and how they can help you and the helpfull things on their site like what AZ candiddates are for the gun owner.

Too bad the Mod over there is letting a few bad apples spoil it for the rest of us who are very respectfull and civil in our discessions.

5. Humvee

Humvee Senior Refuge Member

This should have been left on the AZ forum. There was no need to move this thread. Doesn't mean it couldn't be cloned for all to read, but why can't we generate interest in something like this on our own forum?:scratch This is getting out of hand.