Nashville, Tn - A happening city!

Discussion in 'The Duck Hunters Forum' started by rtjrex & MollyAnn, Feb 1, 2018.

1. seiowa

seiowa Elite Refuge Member

I guarantee someone saw/heard/uncovered something and she knew her goose was cooked, and she was living on borrowed time. No way you just decide to exorcise your demons and come clean completely organically with something of this caliber. I guarantee it was a thing where some coworker, media member, etc saw them together, or Sarge bragged about it to the wrong folks, and she was just trying to beat the media to the punch. Because for whatever reason, we always tend to think a LITTLE better when someone comes forth, rather than getting forcibly outed, or worse yet - denying denying denying, followed by being proven guilty.

Given her husbands appearance, and status as a high academia kook, he's probably one of those dudes that's into that. Hell, he probably arranged the "dates" himself.

2. Tailfeathers

Tailfeathers Elite Refuge Member

Wow, Molly and selowa and a couple of others should be called into court as expert witnesses because of what they know. Based on a guy's looks alone, selowa knows the husbands sexual practices and thought. Hey, the heck with any kind of trial in the courts, any kind of trial by the s bag press....lets forum trial them right here by a jury of duck hunters! Amazing.

mister gadwall likes this.
  3. smashdn

smashdn Elite Refuge Member

She's been in office right around a year or so iirc. She hasn't done much except purpose a very expensive transit plan, got a soccer team here and diddled the help apparently.

Thought it was a bad move to elect her. I got to think there was a lot of Obama and Hillary love running rampant at the time of election.

Precedent has been set that the mayor of Nashville gig is a good jumping off point to become gov of Tennessee.

4. seiowa

seiowa Elite Refuge Member

Yup, cuz I meant that 110% serious.

Jesus - lighten up, Francis.

5. Duck_Hunter_TX

Duck_Hunter_TX Senior Refuge Member Supporting Member

I’m wondering if there was an extortion attempt and she tried to preempt it.

6. J.SCOTT

J.SCOTT Senior Refuge Member

That would be a good reason.
    This whole self public outting , does not make any sense . She's Catholic , so the confession booth would be a more reasonable response. IDK, but time will tell.

Duck_Hunter_TX likes this.
  7. Duck_Hunter_TX

Exactly. She must have had a good reason to come out with it. Someone might have known about it and something worse (for a politician) and this was the lesser of the two evils.

For the sake of the people of Nashville, I hope I’m wrong, but I just don’t see a scenario where it makes sense to come out with it without some pressure from somewhere.

8. Steve Borgwald

Steve Borgwald Elite Refuge Member

Neither is protection against the consequences.

The_Duck_Master, JP and tcc like this.
  9. Duck_Hunter_TX

My copy of the constitution definitely did not come with condoms.

JP and stevena198301 like this.
  10. stevena198301

stevena198301 Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

:bow :clap :l

Duck_Hunter_TX likes this.