Nashville, Tn - A happening city!

Discussion in 'The Duck Hunters Forum' started by rtjrex & MollyAnn, Feb 1, 2018.

1. dux/24 7

dux/24 7 Elite Refuge Member

In HS they are pursued for that reason. At leastit was back in the day. And biggest drinkers.....

2. stevena198301

stevena198301 Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

I don’t think it’s a religious thing here. Massive amounts of daddy issues. That’s money...

3. GUNNERX2

GUNNERX2 Elite Refuge Member

I got a chuckle out of the interviews when she said that she was "deeply sorry". Well yeah, deeply sorry that she got caught. The whole thing stinks to high heaven. I saw somewhere that the rumblings about the affair started appearing about a week before she fessed up. Sad thing is, folks are bringing her "presents & flowers" to show their support and not calling for her to step down. She's not going to come out of this with a continuing career in politics.

4. J.SCOTT

J.SCOTT Senior Refuge Member

Yes, gentlemen you are correct. I've got four years of Catholic high school education under my belt.

5. grande long

grande long Refuge Member

megan barry sounds like marion barry

6. JP

JP Elite Refuge Member

You obviously didn't go to HS in California.

Duck_Hunter_TX and J.SCOTT like this.
  7. 3labman

3labman Senior Refuge Member

She needs to be held to the same standards a man would be held to but I doubt that happens.

Duck Wrangler likes this.
  8. rtjrex & MollyAnn

rtjrex & MollyAnn Elite Refuge Member

ThorneSide Cabin @ Plantation Bottoms' at the bott
    The morning of or before the Mayor decided to be humble to Nashville, The local hounds called the wife of ole Sarge and asked her if her hubby "in bad standing right about now" was having an affair with the mayor. She said "that question asked ought to be asked to Miss Mayor.."..

There is another family in tears all because the mayor was watching out for the greater good of Nashville whilst' scratching her itch...

9. Uncle Bubba

Uncle Bubba Senior Refuge Member

10. rtjrex & MollyAnn

rtjrex & MollyAnn Elite Refuge Member

ThorneSide Cabin @ Plantation Bottoms' at the bott
    The Ole Sarge just might use that for his next job interview.. Spent the last 2 yrs "diddlin" the Mayor on city monies, NOT THE TAXPAYERS money.
    It was a good gig til' it wasn't. Besides, the Po' Ole Thang' was troubled and her husband just didn't understand her. She was under a lot of pressure she said. It was his duty to "diddle" for the City of Nashville.