Nashville, Tn - A happening city!

Discussion in 'The Duck Hunters Forum' started by rtjrex & MollyAnn, Feb 1, 2018.

1. Tailfeathers

Tailfeathers Elite Refuge Member

So, I guess you could say he was her Beau Diddley?

Fowler267 and GUNNERX2 like this.
  2. seiowa

seiowa Elite Refuge Member

This whole thing is about the most bizarre thing I have ever heard of. It is exceedingly rare for a powerful woman to snack on the forbidden fruit especially considering the amount men do it. Most women in high places especially in politics know they are going to be examined and vetted about a hundred times more in depth than any man, so most go to great lengths to appear squeaky clean. I think her son's OD death probably threw her for a loop. That's my playing armchair psychiatrist of course, but I don't see any other explanation why a 55 year old woman is letting her downstairs do the thinking. Just doesn't make sense.

3. seiowa

seiowa Elite Refuge Member

4. riverrat47

riverrat47 Elite Refuge Member

Close, but no cigar!

5. smashdn

smashdn Elite Refuge Member

So did the transit plan make it out of commissioners office or whoever to get voted on?

6. Uncle Bubba

Uncle Bubba Senior Refuge Member

7. Duck_Hunter_TX

Duck_Hunter_TX Senior Refuge Member Supporting Member

Yeah, of course there was collusion, or fraud or something else going on. She denied using city dollars for trips, which I just don’t believe is true, and of course there were other things going on.

This is why the mayor (or any elected official) committing adultery with another city (government) employee is a problem and more than just “two consenting adults,” 99/100 times it happens.

The_Duck_Master, tcc and Vahunter like this.
  8. J.SCOTT

J.SCOTT Senior Refuge Member

Yes, the councilmen passed it 21 to 16. Now the voters of Davidson co., must decide if they want an 8.9 billion dollar underground train set. It will be paid by tax increases.

9. GUNNERX2

GUNNERX2 Elite Refuge Member

Going to be an interesting vote come May.
    Short sighted people that only think of the here and now vs those than envision the city 10-15 years from now.
    Something really needs to be done in that even now, moving around Nashville is horrible and will only get worse if nothing is done. As of now, only the residents of Davidson Co. will bear the burden but the surrounding counties have vast numbers of people commuting into the city. When will they have to supplement the pot.

10. brake man

brake man Senior Refuge Member

We should not and hopefully will not have not have to do so. If Davidson County residents want to take on that debt load and the forthcoming years of misery involved with their own version of “The Big Dig” then they are free to shoulder that burden. There is a reason many of us live in the surrounding counties and not Davidson County. ;)