Need my Cinnamon teal

Discussion in 'Swap A Hunt Forum' started by Deer Man, Jul 26, 2017.

1. Deer Man

Deer Man Senior Refuge Member

Im trying to collect my species and not do with a guide. This season im looking to collect my Cinnamon teal. I assume California is the best chance. I have a few contacts out there but they don't have access to a CT. I can offer up Atlantic Brant, Black Duck and Greater Snow goose. also a free place to stay and pickup at airport if need be.

Shoot me a PM
    Thank you!
    Travis

2. mallard150

mallard150 Refuge Member

I have hunted with Travis before and can tell you that when I went out to NJ last year he was able to put me on black ducks and Atlantic Brant. Not to mention he put me up in a nice place. He committed a couple whole days to helping me get my birds.

His offer is legitimate.

I would love to return the favor and put him on some CT. I am still trying to find somewhere near me in CA where I can guarantee him one since he is coming from NJ.

If you have a good cinnamon spot and are looking for a swap, this could be fun. If your not interested in a swap and can point me in the right direction in CA for high percentage at a cinnamon teal, PM me. I only shoot a couple a year and want to give him good odds.

3. Deer Man

Deer Man Senior Refuge Member

Thanks mark! Bump! Still Looking!

4. pukeko

pukeko Senior Refuge Member

I shoot a few. 20170128_162450.jpg

Mean Gene likes this.