Need Your Ideas!

Discussion in 'Colorado Flyway Forum' started by Gander D. Bander, Feb 15, 2003.

1. Iceboy

Iceboy Senior Refuge Member

It'll be the wife and I and one of the pups. So two + dog.
    If the shooting doesn't pan out, we can always put together a shoot another time at one of my fields. I also have all the equipment needed to simulate a sporting clay range type of shoot.

2. Renegade

Renegade Senior Refuge Member

Oh most certainly Foldem!!!

I am in for 2-3 and I like GDBs idea opposed to mine. Reason being it that there is water and fishing.

Ya All can still bring me beer and peanuts though since I am still offering a place...:D

3. SprigShady

SprigShady Refuge Member

I would love to come see you guys make chickens and such out of beer cans...maybe I could even convince the wife to come, if not I will definately be bringing the Jack Russell retriever and hopefully she won't embarass your labs too much...Sounds fun Guys, I might be able to get some stuff to donate too.

4. Gander D. Bander

Gander D. Bander Elite Refuge Member

I will know forsure about it tomarrow..I will look at the reservations for june. If I can I will go ahead and reserve it we will just have to work around that date..I think its far enough in advance for everyone to plan in their schedules.

Iceboy, I didn't know you had all that trap stuff, hell I got plenty of places to go set that up, right south of the racetrack where you and I went would be perfect lets do a trapshoot in April! what do you think? I gotta have Frank give me some shooting lessons :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D DID YOU SEE THAT FRANK!!!!:l Something like everyone bring a box of pigeons and enough shells to shoot that box, some cold sodas, a coupel sandwiches it be fun! Wouldn't have to be a full fledged sporting clays course maybe just a field course with the dogs.

Kevin, you've had 4 months to practice since you had mallards at 20 feet...I figured you'd be knocking the heck outta um by now!!! Sorry dude I have told that story I bet 50 times since then, not so much about your shooting just about you taking a drink in the river, then me taking a drink, then getting mallards to drop in yards away..good hunt! Didn't know we were only gonna get to do it ONCE!

5. Waterproof

Waterproof Elite Refuge Member

Hey Chris if you are looking at that schedule could you entertain the idea of the 31st of May? No biggie I was trying to combine it into another trip is all. I will bring my bass tackle and will definetly load up on some beer and whiskey for us to have some fun with. I also have a coworker going back to Mexico in May to visit some family and am already lined out on some top of line Tequilla that should be very drinkable.

6. hunting4food

hunting4food Senior Refuge Member

I'm in for the fishin. Either spot works for me really. I'll have Me, The Wife, 11 yr old, 1 yr old, Golden and BL. 4+2 dogs! I must be nuts!:l

Iceboy.....I'm in for some shootin! Name the time and place. It would be fun to see Frank shoot at something other than pigions.:sp :sp

7. FOM

FOM Senior Refuge Member

If its on a weekend I can make it, there will be 2 of us, plus a worthless black mutt!

FOM

8. FamilyAffair

FamilyAffair Senior Refuge Member

Not sure which thread to reply too - So I'll do both

Count me in for 4 peoples!

FA

9. 285 Wildcat

285 Wildcat Senior Refuge Member

Hey guys, I would like to come if invited? June works for me, 2 people and a mutt. Fishing for sure, and clays if possible. The only reason I won't bet there is if our fine forests are burning and then I will be camping but not voluntarily.:)

10. FRR

FRR Refuge Member

Ditto the "which thread?"...June is good...all other things sound good. My crew will be me and two kids, or the wife and four kids.

FRR