Need Your Ideas!

Discussion in 'Colorado Flyway Forum' started by Gander D. Bander, Feb 15, 2003.

1. Wade C

Wade C Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

Just a thought, and not trying to barge in. But another idea might be contacting a hunting club and see if they might be interested in having somethign like this at their location.
    There are a few places that might work out for this. Id love to come if I can. There are a few lodges/hunt clubs in the Ft morgan, Brush,Snyder area that might be inclined to host something like that since its their slower time, and it would be advertising for their outfit directly to colorado hunters. just a thought. Might also try yacking at some of the Hunting Retriever Club guys like myself (HRC), some of the clubs have access to people and places that might make this easier to do, especially the clays thing, though fishing might not be quite as easy to accomodate. If the other places turn out not working or have too many people, holler Id be happy to talk to a couple people I know about a place to do it that is more central to the state than where I live. I know a couple places we could do it out here on the plains (no not the plains they talk of on the news - I mean the real plains) but thats no where near central in the state.

Hope this thing flies, it would be a kick in the rear, dogs, calls, good food..... What a great idea you guys have here!
    Wade