New Bow

Discussion in 'Bow Hunting Forum' started by DUCKGOD, Jul 15, 2010.

1. kjrice

kjrice Elite Refuge Member

I just got this Strother Infinity dipped in Mothwing Canyon Mimicry a couple of weeks ago. A shooter for sure....

[​IMG]

2. cococreek

cococreek Senior Refuge Member

I just brought home my Bow Tech destroyer 350

It chronied at 337 FPS and shoots sweet, looks like one pin from 20-40 yards is gonna = meat in the freezer

Shot the Z7 just liked the Bow Tech better

3. Duckologist

Duckologist Elite Refuge Member

Don't draw it with your fingers and try to let it down. Lots of D350's been derailing.

4. northerner

northerner Senior Refuge Member

Those may be valid points, supporting their marketing slogan "Catch us if you can" that they claim means they are at the cutting edge with research and development. Maybe a smarter company will sit back, let Matthews come up with some cool stuff and then copy it, modified slightly of course, to avoid patent issues!

Anyway my opinion likely doesn't matter. I shoot a used Browning that's 16 years old. Seems to fling arrows ok though.

5. wingmastr23

wingmastr23 Elite Refuge Member

Yea....that seems to be the American way as of late......don't try to be innovative.....just copy someone else......Be LAZY......and convince others that you are just "being smart"......

I equate that to a kid copying someone elses test answers (slightly modifying them to avoid possible detection of course!!!).....Hey...its only wrong if you get caught right? ...Sorry man....that is not smart...that is STUPID....

Here is a brain twist......STUPID ideas make money too.....your example fits the bill....