New from Western Montana

Discussion in 'Member Intros, Announcements, Refuge Gang Events' started by BigSkyDuk, Aug 31, 2018.

1. BigSkyDuk

BigSkyDuk New Member

I’ve been lurking here for a bit, picking up some good knowledge and entertaining threads. Live and hunt in the Bitterroot Valley, also hunt eastern WA where I grew up. Looking forward to another great season enjoying the outdoors!

2. Native NV Ducker

Native NV Ducker Mod-Duck Hunters Forum, Classifieds, and 2 others Moderator Flyway Manager

If you come through Darby on a weekend, stop by and say Hi. Darby Espresso, in front of Peoples Market

3. BigSkyDuk

BigSkyDuk New Member

Will do next time I’m in town. I gathered you were from that neck of the woods. I’m up at the other end of the valley in Florence. The southern Bitterroot is sure beautiful, but the commute would be a bit much working in Missoula.

4. Native NV Ducker

Native NV Ducker Mod-Duck Hunters Forum, Classifieds, and 2 others Moderator Flyway Manager

Since I live in Sula, that would be even worse! My drive to Darby is about what yours is to Zoo Town

5. sdkidaho

sdkidaho Decoy, Gun Dog, Christian, Idaho, Montana/Wyoming Moderator Flyway Manager

Welcome to the Refuge!

6. API

API PAF-CA Flyway Moderator Flyway Manager

Welcome aboard!!!

7. DonaldBeck

DonaldBeck New Member

Welcome to the community buddy. Great to have you here.

8. jzee

jzee Elite Refuge Member