New Member from Northern Illinois

Discussion in 'Member Intros, Announcements, Refuge Gang Events' started by JoeWaterfowler, Nov 29, 2017.

1. JoeWaterfowler

JoeWaterfowler New Member

Hello all I'm Glad to be on the forums here.. I have been reading a lot as a guest over last few months.. Started by reading the suggestions on how best to prepare Ducks and Geese.. Had some good results with a few Canada Geese..I'm more of arm chair hunter these days and hope to get out more in December before everything freezes.. Glad to be here and read about all the interesting issues that have become my passion over the years.... Thanks

2. API

API PAF-CA Flyway Moderator Flyway Manager

Welcome aboard! Ya never know when some pearls will pop up. :tu

JoeWaterfowler likes this.
  3. JoeWaterfowler

JoeWaterfowler New Member

Thanks API..like your picture.m nice yellow lab.. I believe? I have an 8 year old yellow lab..

4. API

API PAF-CA Flyway Moderator Flyway Manager

She is a yellow lab going on 11. I’ve taken her out only a couple of times this season. The desire and drive is still there, but she’s definitely slowing down.

5. Issac Edelman

Issac Edelman New Member

Greetings from a another newbie. Hello evreybody, I have joined recently. Looking forward for making some new friends here.

6. sdkidaho

sdkidaho Decoy, Gun Dog, Christian, Idaho, Montana/Wyoming Moderator Flyway Manager

Welcome to the Refuge!

7. apollo455

apollo455 Senior Refuge Member

Greetings Joe,
    Lots of good info here and alot funny BS, in a good way, makes me laugh alot. I moved here to Cali 10 years ago from N. Illinois, spent 30 years hunting all over that state. I miss shooting mallards and canada geese. No freezing going on here. Have fun with whats left with your season.

JoeWaterfowler likes this.