New Member from South Lake Tahoe

Discussion in 'Member Intros, Announcements, Refuge Gang Events' started by TahoeDreamin, Nov 28, 2018.

1. TahoeDreamin

TahoeDreamin New Member

Hey there,

Just moved to Lake Tahoe recently and have been itching to hunt. Been hunting for the last 1.5 seasons. Learned from a friend in another small mountain town and all we did was hunt this one small pond. It was very enjoyable and taught me a lot but barely scratched the surface and now being in California is a whole new ball game! Live next to a beautiful marsh in South Lake but unfortunately found out ZERO hunting in south lake. Very unfortunate as it would be so good! Was wondering if anyone knows anywhere around here that is legal to hunt?

Also more importantly, I was looking for anyone that would be willing to allow me to join them in hunting. I unfortunately do not know anyone here (california) that hunts and am looking for anyone that is okay for a new member to join. I am learning to call (will not call on your hunts and ruin them haha) and have a retriever. She does great and truly loves it. I am willing to drive anywhere from the bay area to the valley and anywhere near tahoe. Would love to meet some new people and anyone willing to teach a new and young hunter the way of the life. Please let me know if anyone is interested. Thank You!

2. API

API PAF-CA Flyway Moderator Flyway Manager

Welcome aboard!!!! Be sure and check out the CA Flyway sub forum. There are duck hunting folks in your neck of the woods.