New Member- Kansas area

Discussion in 'Member Intros, Announcements, Refuge Gang Events' started by mb123, Oct 14, 2017.

1. mb123

mb123 New Member

Stopping by to introduce myself, I'm Matt currently living in the Kansas state area. I'm a new waterfowl hunter, this year marks my first season. I have hunted small/big game and upland since I was younger, but decided along with some coworkers and friend to get into waterfowl hunting (we're all new beginners). Actually had my first duck hunt last week and brought home 4 Blue wings, so a successful time was had.

I've been serving in the Military for over the last 10+ years and currently stationed in Kansas. One of the nice things about moving around every couple of years is that I get to hunt in different areas.

Joined the site to learn more and pick up some tips and tricks along the way. Thanks for having me.

2. API

API Political Action Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

Welcome aboard! Be sure to check out the Kansas Flyway sub forum. ...and most important, Thank you for your service. :tu

3. sdkidaho

sdkidaho Decoy, Gun Dog, Christian, Idaho Moderator Flyway Manager

Welcome to the Refuge. Be sure to check out the State sub-forums, especially if you move as much as you do. It may prove helpful in each area you move to.

4. mb123

mb123 New Member

Thanks for the welcome. Will be checking out those sub forums.