New Member VA/NC

Discussion in 'Member Intros, Announcements, Refuge Gang Events' started by poorduck, Feb 13, 2017.

1. poorduck

poorduck New Member

New to the forum and ultimately still consider myself a newbie with duck hunting. I live in south east virginia and grew up in north east north carolina where i still visit weekly pretty much. I have been duck hunting off and on for the last 10 years but really have gotten more into it the last 4 years. How I wished my dad would have duck hunted and that I would have started hard 10-12 years ago, trying to find good places that aren't taken feels seemingly impossible. In the process of boat shopping for something to handle of the sounds of NC and Chesapeake bay for both hunting and fishing, also most definitely not here to Cyber SCOUT AND will pm people when I have questions that may deem close to location give away lol. thanks guys.

2. sdkidaho

sdkidaho Decoy, Gun Dog, Christian, Idaho Moderator Flyway Manager

3. API

API Political Action Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

Welcome aboard!

4. JDK

JDK Moderator Moderator Flyway Manager

Welcome to the Refuge !!

5. Duck_Hunter_TX

Duck_Hunter_TX Senior Refuge Member

Welcome! I'm new here, too. I was born and raised in Richmond, but I live in Texas now.

6. poorduck

poorduck New Member

Man I zillow Texas at times, I hear areas around Corpus up to Houston are great duck areas.

7. Lame-Duck

Lame-Duck Elite Refuge Member

Welcome to the Refuge Forums, and I think you'll find some good information here that will help you get back in the game.