New Mossberg DD Model??

Discussion in 'Christian Forum' started by NCBADGES, Jan 2, 2014.

1. bang you'r dead

bang you'r dead Canada Forum Mod. Eh! Moderator Flyway Manager

[​IMG]

Lighten up Francis, just trollin' along.....

The DD boys are merchandising just about everything they can put their label on, and people are silly enough to buy it.

Would you buy this?

[​IMG]

or this [​IMG]

or any of this [​IMG]

Caveat emptor.

2. XR-2 Fan

XR-2 Fan Elite Refuge Member

You're spending waaay too much time and effort on this. Looks to me like you need to step away from the keyboard and go have a roll in the hay with your wife. Deep breath, settle down.:tu

3. Billy Bob

Billy Bob Elite Refuge Member

Who brought religion into this discussion? It sure as heck wasn't me because I don't try to spew my beliefs on everyone and act like I am better than others with different beliefs....so I said what I said..... Do you see me spouting comments of Darwinism constantly? I'll answer that for you NO you do not. Seems to me that those with different beliefs are the ones constantly being put down on this board.

4. tcc

tcc Elite Refuge Member

You might want to go back and do some reading.

5. Billy Bob

Billy Bob Elite Refuge Member

If I'm not mistaken the first biblical quote came from DR Cabela. What do you suggest I go back and read? There are no threads bashing atheist, just constant subtle jabs at them at every given opportunity. I think it is you that needs to go back and do some reading.

6. tcc

tcc Elite Refuge Member

Correct---no threads bashing atheists, exactly my point. Quite a bit of the opposite going on. I've been in on several of those type threads lately and I can tell you that any time anything concerning God, Jesus, religion, Christianity, the Bible, etc comes up the bashing ain't coming from the Christians in most cases, and there's nothing subtle about it.
    Curious as to what some of those subtle jabs are that apparently are so common?

7. 'tween_fly_ways

'tween_fly_ways Moderator Moderator

Disparate opinions derived from disparate lives are the life-blood of interesting threads. Inevitably, someone authenticates their opinion with a biblical reference, a common sense reference, an humorous reference, a scientific reference. . . and almost always, an anecdotal reference.

Once the reference is declared, the war of diversity ensues.

It is inevitable, sad, healthy, mad.

8. bang you'r dead

So says you , you Redneck commie. Just saw that your government ok'd wiretapping everybody's phones. I thought they only did that in Russia and China?

[​IMG]

There is only one answer..

[​IMG]

Gotta rock the tinfoil before they begin to read your brain

9. bang you'r dead

It's -45C and I can't get out to snowmobile or ice fish, and am stuck in the house watching tv or sitting on the computer, or having a roll in the hay. I personally enjoy playing internet troll when I can catch some live ones and then play them for awhile....looks like I've had a few nibbles today.:l

How do magnets work anyway?

10. gbuckcanuck

gbuckcanuck Senior Refuge Member

I would think that the burden of proof lies with believers. but anyway,
    entire fields of biology, anthropology, astrophysics, history etc seems to provide quite a bit of evidence against the view that god made man. seems like humankind has made many gods. hopefully one day we can let go of the god of abraham. :amen