New Rules Please Read.

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by 3-1/2in.steel, Feb 21, 2007.

1. 3-1/2in.steel

3-1/2in.steel Elite Refuge Member

Here are the newsest set of rules for all of you:

1) Any message that seems in the least to be a personal attack will be edited or deleted.

2) Any "Cut and Paste" message that appears more than once in a thread or appears in multiple threads will be deleted.

3) Anyone who repeatedly is guilty of either 1 or 2 will have posting prividleges removed for a week. Severe infractions will result in a permenant ban.

2. Richard

Richard Elite Refuge Member

No Longer in Bremerton, WA... Now is the Sunny Tri
    I am confused......:confused:

So I am to understand that if I post a so-called "cut and paste" and someone "quotes" my post.... and it includes my so-called "cut and paste"...

Does that count as a violation of rule #2?

If so, which ereta of the so called "cut and paste" will be deleted? The original that I posted? The copy that someone included when quoting my post? Both?

Not trying to be difficult.... just desiring clearity

3. 3-1/2in.steel

No quotes of a cut and paste from someone other than the originator will not count. Just the same cut and paste being posted over and over again by the posts originator.

4. Richard

Richard Elite Refuge Member

No Longer in Bremerton, WA... Now is the Sunny Tri

5. Steve Borgwald

Steve Borgwald Elite Refuge Member

3.5- on a slightly different subject, where can I find the rules agreed to when I joined. I occasionally see references to them, but I can't find the page.

6. Steve Borgwald

Nor can I see AJ's response, Remember his response? Where he said he'd posted the rules before? Where did that go and why?

7. Steve Borgwald

Another fine contribution from UD.

8. uncleD

uncleD Senior Refuge Member

Keep it up uncleD and you'll be right along side CF on the sidelines.

9. 3-1/2in.steel

These are the rules you agreed to when you joined

Hotmail, Yahoo, qmail, and .BIZ Email Accounts are NOT Permitted for New Registration.

Forum Rules

Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below.

You MUST use a working email address in order to register, otherwise your account will never be activated.

Although the administrators and moderators of Refuge Forums will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Refuge Forums, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By clicking the Agree button, you warrant that you WILL NOT post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, personal attacks, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws. Doing so may result in banning the user from the site. Each violation of this policy/rule will be handled on a case by case basis, and the outcome will be the sole decision of the owner(s) of Refuge Forums.

By clicking the Agree button, you warrant that you WILL NOT register a username that reflects a business name (i.e. Joe's Decoys), unless you are a paying Refuge Sponsor. Doing so will be considered SPAM and the username will be removed. Registered usernames that are in poor taste will also be removed.

By clicking the Agree button, you warrant that you WILL NOT register more than one username. Doing so will result in the termination of ALL Usernames the user holds.

By clicking the Agree button, you warrant that you WILL NOT post/display any Images or Text that is in violation of any copyright laws. (This includes "hot linking" - using another site's bandwidth) By doing so, you may subject yourself to a lawsuit by the owner of the material. Most websites state their copyright policies on their site and you are encouraged to abide by those policies. The Refuge Forums, and it's owner(s) are NOT responsible for any copyright violations created by ANY of it's users. We will however be glad to remove any posts that violate a copyright law in a fair amount of time once it has been brought to our attention, and we have responded to your request.

By clicking the Agree button, you warrant that you WILL FOLLOW all SPAM Guidelines. Should a user violate these guidelines, the user's post will be removed. If the user reposts any SPAM, the user will be removed/banned from the site. Refuge Spam Guidelines may be viewed by clicking the "No Spam" icon located at the bottom of the main forum.

By clicking the Agree button, you warrant that you will not disclose any personal information concerning members to other members without their permission. This includes emails, PMs, addresses, phone numbers, etc.. Each violation of any policy/rule will be handled on a case by case basis, and the outcome will be the sole decision of the owner(s) of Refuge Forums.

The owners of the Refuge Forums have the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason. We also have the right to remove/ban any user should we feel in our opinion that it is justified. This includes Spammers, and Users here only to cause trouble. All issues of guideline infractions will be reviewed and processed by the site owner(s). Each violation of any policy/rule will be handled on a case by case basis, and the outcome will be the sole decision of the owner(s) of the Refuge Forums.

Accounts not approved will be notified via the email address submitted during registration.

Please allow up to 36 hours for your account to be approved/activated. Once this process is complete, you will have full access as a registered member.

If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.

10. Steve Borgwald