New show on Outdoor network

Discussion in 'Women's Hunting Forum' started by Mrs. Ripline, Jan 5, 2009.

1. Mrs. Ripline

Mrs. Ripline Senior Refuge Member

Did any of you ladies see the new show on the Outdoor Network? It's called "She's Out of the Lodge" with Pam..... I forgot her last name, but she had an african hunt with Kandi Kiski last night. It's on at 9:00central time and it was pretty good. I can't wait to see her do some deer hunting or waterfowling. I did see her do a bear hunt with Jim Shockey a few weeks ago and I thought she was funny and entertaining and seems like a regular kind of girl. Nice to see more ladies branching out and getting their own shows. Check it out next week, I don't know what she will be doing but it was a nice show.

2. Hunterchick

Hunterchick New Member

Thanks for the heads up, I am always looking for new shows, and ones with women in it are few and far between. I have thought many times that I should start my own show, and show women who actually hunt and fish without makeup and worried about looking pretty for the blind.

3. QueenOfTheMarsh

QueenOfTheMarsh Senior Refuge Member

HHMMM...I don't think I've heard of it, I'll have to see if I can catch it some time!

4. fishingmom31

fishingmom31 New Member

Hey what time did you say that was on? I don't have Outdoor Channel but my in-laws do - will have to plan a visit ;) Thanks for the heads up - I love seeing "regular" women hunting on tv.

Priscilla

5. Mrs. Ripline

Mrs. Ripline Senior Refuge Member

Here in Wisconsin it is on Sunday nights at 9:00central time. I'm also curious to see if she will have on Tiffany Lakoski! Did you see that Lee and Tiffany changed the name of their show to The Crush?