Snow Goose Hunting Forum Sponsors

New Speaker Options from JJB

Discussion in 'Snow Goose Hunting Forum' started by Juvie Juke Box, Mar 14, 2017.

1. zettler

zettler Elite Refuge Member

The juviejukebox.com page isn’t working
    juviejukebox.com is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500

2. CamoHunter870

CamoHunter870 Elite Refuge Member

I'd venture to guess the biggest feature hunters would want would be remote volume control. My units that I've built myself have some additional features that are custom but remote volume control Isn't' one of them and it would be nice to have thats for sure. Right now I have to put the mp3 player in the blind to control the volume which limits the places I can put my speakers.

There in lines another idea, build a e-caller that uses bluetooth speakers that are reliable/good range and can last a day or two of hunting and you'd kill the market :tu

3. Juvie Juke Box

Juvie Juke Box Senior Refuge Member Sponsor

Our entire goal is to meet or exceed customer expectations. We document every customer based suggestion and will use them all when trying new ideas. This summer will be a huge R&D time for us and we will be testing testing testing. In reality as soon as snow goose season winds is when that will actually start but we hope to have ran enough tests on new features and feel confident enough to release them by early to mid summer.

Mr.Bones likes this.
  4. volkman

volkman New Member

there already is one, convergent hunting solutions makes a bluetooth caller marketed towards predator hunters that is bluetooth with 100 yard range that is controlled by your phone, i just got one and its the bomb, cant wait to use it this fall, rechargeable lithium battery and very compact, sound quality is awesome too, i just bought a juvie juke box as well so i will be running both in my spread this fall. The bluetooth feature on the convergent will allow me to change sounds and volume and shut it on and off from the blind , the juvie juke box sounds on the convergent system sound excellent.

5. Meyer8043

Meyer8043 New Member

Umm yeah Fox Pro beat you to the punch quite a few years ago...

6. Aaron

Aaron Moderator Moderator

7. bang you'r dead

bang you'r dead Canada Forum Mod. Eh! Moderator Flyway Manager

What are the specs on your amp and speakers, specifically , power ratings and at what frequencies for the amp, and what is the efficiency and resistance and speaker specs for your "non horn" speakers. Thanks in advance.

8. CamoHunter870

CamoHunter870 Elite Refuge Member

9. Aaron

Aaron Moderator Moderator

I haven't used it, just know its an option. I dont know if you could add some type of antenna to get a further distance. I would guess you could call mcm and they would help a guy out with what they know

10. Juvie Juke Box

Juvie Juke Box Senior Refuge Member Sponsor

Been looking into adding this as an option for volume control to our callers and have tried getting in contact with them multiple times to find out the range, with no luck. Will be buying 2 or 3 volume controls this week to test and see which one if any has a long enough range to justify adding them.