Snow Goose Hunting Forum Sponsors

New Sponsor and Giveaway - Juvie Juke Box

Discussion in 'Snow Goose Hunting Forum' started by admin1, Feb 7, 2017.

1. admin1

admin1 Administrator Moderator Flyway Manager

Welcome new sponsor Juvie Juke Box E-Caller. Desginers of snow goose e-callers and custom tracks. Thanks to @Juvie Juke Box . Check out their products at http://juviejukebox.com/

juvie.png

Juvie Juke Box is going to have their own forum here on The Refuge where you can learn more about their products and buy one! We are doing a special giveaway. Stop by and say hello on their forum. All who reply will be entered into a drawing for a custom track

http://www.refugeforums.com/refuge/...juke-box-forum-custom-track-giveaway.1018210/

2. Juvie Juke Box

Juvie Juke Box Senior Refuge Member Sponsor

As many of you know my previous account was named Juvie Soup. Over the past couple years I have had the pleasure of helping many members on here put together E-callers via the Build Your Own E-caller thread at the top of this section, and will continue to assist as well as I can. It has been great seeing everyone be able to put together a good unit while saving people some serious cash. Also over the course of the past few years I have had countless PM’s asking if I could put a caller together for someone and ship it to them.

This sparked the creation of Juvie Juke Box. Rewind to last spring, and we began testing different amps, speakers, and setups to get to where we are today. We wanted to create a unit that delivered increased sound quality, durability, and performance all while keeping them very affordable. We have incorporated some features we feel will fit very well with snow goose hunters. In addition we have developed our own custom track that sounds exceptionally well through our callers as well as any other people wish to use it through.

All of our callers feature,

-High Quality 200 watt Amps capable of running up to 4 speakers

-Easy Speaker Plugins using Outlets with waterproof coverings. There is nothing worse than sledding equipment into the field and getting mud coated all over your ecaller, this will prevent any malfunctions due to mud.

-Remotes capable of turning unit on/off at ranges up to 400+ feet

- Outdoor speakers that far surpass the sound quality of a power horn

-Weatherproof enclosure that can withstand the elements thrown at it

-LED Light strip inside to make turning MP3 on a breeze in the dark or low light conditions.

-Internal cooling system for the Amp ensuring that you never have one overheat during the heat of battle

-High quality precision connections to ensure everything is always working as it should. We take pride in how our units look when done. You won’t find any electrical tape or loose wires inside of our units.

-MP3 with our Custom Snow Track preloaded, as well as hooked up to a D Cell battery to allow it to run give or take for an entire season without needing replaced.

Many people are probably wondering what the Internal cooling system is? This is something we have been working on to ensure that nothing inside the enclosure ever gets too hot. Late in the spring with the sun beating down on the callers and having little to no air circulation inside we’ve noticed in the past that the Amps get very hot, sometimes to the point where they will shut off or blow a fuse until they reach a temperature that allows them to turn back on. We have made it so that air is constantly being circulated when your unit is running regardless of if the box is open or closed. Our amps also have automotive fuses.

We feel we have made a heck of an E-Caller at a price point people will be happy about. This is for the guys that don’t want to mess with building their own, and the guys that want to buy one but don’t want to break the bank, as well as all snow goose hunters looking for a great caller. We are constantly testing new features and have some things in the works we think people will dig. As time progresses we will be coming out with new features and improvements. We are open to any and all suggestions from our customers and will work with people to make sure they have the caller they want. We are super excited to be a sponsor on the Refuge and look forward to working with all the members on here.

We would like to do a giveaway through this post. Everyone that comments in this thread and in our sponsor sub forum will have a chance to get our snow track for free. If that someone has already bought the track they will be refunded their $15. We are also doing a giveaway on facebook for a Juvie Blue model, once we reach 500 likes. We will be doing a E-Caller giveaway here on the refuge as well sometime in the future!

Our website is,
    Juviejukebox.com

facebook.com/juviejukebox

Thanks!

3. joecitrano

joecitrano Senior Refuge Member

Thanks for the chance! Sounds like a lot of thought n foresight went into your setup

4. jolle

jolle Senior Refuge Member

Put me in, thx for the chance.

5. hannibal

hannibal Senior Refuge Member

Way to go Juvie Juke Box (a.k.a. Juvie Soup). As you know in a few conversations with me I will likely be looking you up for a purchase in the future as building a box (while it sounds easy for some) is not always as simple as it seems. I'm at the point of paying for it being done right and not having to jack around with ordering 20 different components or running to the hardware store etc. to make it go. I plan to visit the website now! The ideas you have incorporated already are very nice! Congrats and good luck with your new venture!

6. Juvie Juke Box

Juvie Juke Box Senior Refuge Member Sponsor

Thanks for the kind words Hannibal! A big reason why we are selling them for what we are is so that people can justify just having one made for them vs doing what you said. Look forward to building one for you!

7. waterfowler6963

waterfowler6963 Senior Refuge Member

Great web page and better prices I saved the page on my fav.and will be a customer!!!
    Thanks chance!!!!

8. i_willie12

i_willie12 Elite Refuge Member

good looking site, thanks for chance

9. negooseman

negooseman Senior Refuge Member

After running the same track for 10 years, may be switching over. Like the clearer single barks on yours. Thanks for the chance.

10. DaPutts

DaPutts Senior Refuge Member

Add me in! I bought the track and love it. Will be using it this spring. Thanks