Snow Goose Hunting Forum Sponsors

New Sponsor and Giveaway - Juvie Juke Box

Discussion in 'Snow Goose Hunting Forum' started by admin1, Feb 7, 2017.

1. yankeegray

yankeegray Senior Refuge Member

Well put together web sight. Granddaughter loves your logo. I believe you could sell shirts and hats. Thanks for the sponsorship and chance to win a soundtrack

2. KID CREOLE

KID CREOLE Elite Refuge Member

Very nice product and simple website

3. bullpinnie

bullpinnie Elite Refuge Member

Sign Me up. Looking forward to getting that caller,

4. KEN

KEN Moderator Moderator

Sign me up.......thanks

5. wyfarrell

wyfarrell Senior Refuge Member

Great looking stuff, thanks. Sign me up!

6. Two Bears

Two Bears New Member

Count me in.

7. Ref

Ref New Member

Thanks for the chance!

8. Troller

Troller Senior Refuge Member

9. Juvie Juke Box

Juvie Juke Box Senior Refuge Member Sponsor

We have had multiple requests to have callers next day shipped to customers over the past few days. We have no problem doing this if we have a caller already to go, however I would just like to advise that next day shipping a 4 speaker unit costs somewhere in the neighborhood of 85-100 dollars. That is per caller, could be more depending on your location. We have no way of determining this as UPS and FedEx's websites are highly inaccurate when it comes to calculating shipping (guess they must like the shock factor when they tell you the price) So we are sending you two separate invoices one for the product and then one once it ships. This puts us in a sketchy spot because although we believe our customers are all great people there is always the possibility of someone "forgetting" to pay that second invoice. We are trying to determine a better way to do this but at this time this is the method we have. If we don't have a caller ready to go please allow up to 7 days from day of purchase to shipment. This is typically way longer than will actually occur it just gives us a window to breathe a little bit! We appreciate all this business this past week it was one crazy weekend building and shipping callers! Look forward to building many many more and hopefully getting to chat with a bunch of you this spring. If any of you see a white or black enclosed trailer with a big juvie Juke Box logo while hunting this spring feel free to stop in and shoot the breeze with us. Might even have a custom track mp3 or Hoodie for ya! Who knows we may even pile some birds together!

Last edited: Feb 12, 2017
    hyper23 likes this.
  10. ARHHH4

ARHHH4 Refuge Member

Put me in please! Thank you for the opportunity.