New Sponsor - GunDogForum

Discussion in 'Alaska Flyway Forum' started by BMan, Mar 18, 2012.

1. BMan

BMan Elite Refuge Member

Hi Guys - I am starting a new business and am sponsoring here on the Gun Dog Forum -
    My Site is www.AmericanHuntingDog.com
    We sell all Major Brands of E Collars - Truck Dog Boxes etc. A solid mix of items with more to come. If you are buying and see it priced better let me know and I will see what I can do to match or beat the competition -

I could use some help with the site and would make it worth your efforts if you ever need anything.
    I am an English Springer Spaniel Breeder who has had Labs and a GSP - I need fresh info on the other Hunting Breeds (mainly birddogs not hounds for now).
    If you hunt over something that doesnt get much recognition and would like to share some of your knowledge I could use the help -
    I could also use some pics from of your dogs in action - or short write ups explaining what makes the breed special - I have PM'd a few people and with their permission used some pics but would love to get more -

I would like to eventually grow this into a site where there are articles and videos - like a magazine - informative and usable for all levels of dog owner
    ....it would take some others sharing their expertise - if interested in that let me know -

I can give great discounts on gear -
    I am trying to get the word out so I am posting this on all the state forums I wont be able to monitor all of these so please PM me if you have any questions -

Thanks
    Brian aka BMan