New to waterfowl

Discussion in 'Member Intros, Announcements, Refuge Gang Events' started by H20Dawg, Feb 3, 2018.

1. H20Dawg

H20Dawg New Member

Hello from VA . 59 retired picked up a lab about a year and a half ago . This little guy has opened up a lot of new ventures . Guess I got lucky and got a retrieving machine . Sent the little guy to trainer now I have a obedient , received_850051141822803_crop_166x489.jpeg retrieving machine . Anyways I did my first ever goose hunt this past January and I believe that I have found a new passion . While I don't have much to offer in this sport I'm hoping to learn . My other hobbies include Dove shooting can't for the best of me call it hunting and Long range groundhog hunting . Looking forward to being here Thanks ,
    Jim

Attached Files:

Luigi Daniele likes this.
  2. API

API PAF-CA Flyway Moderator Flyway Manager

Welcome aboard! Nice looking pup. :tu

H20Dawg likes this.
  3. WoodieSC

WoodieSC North/South Carolina Flyway Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

Welcome to the Refuge! It does sound like you've got a fine 'partner in crime' there.

Hope you have a ball together in the upcoming years. I haven't felt the same about duck/goose hunting since I lost my hunting buddy years ago. Hopefully I'll have the time and gumption to train a new bugger one of these years.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2018
    Luigi Daniele and H20Dawg like this.
  4. sdkidaho

sdkidaho Decoy, Gun Dog, Christian, Idaho, Montana/Wyoming Moderator Flyway Manager

Welcome to the Refuge!

H20Dawg likes this.
  5. Luigi Daniele

Luigi Daniele Elite Refuge Member

NorCal: watching the specks and sprig work
    Welcome aboard!
    1. You’ll love it here
    2. Beautiful lab!

H20Dawg likes this.
  6. Lame-Duck

Lame-Duck Elite Refuge Member

H20Dawg...Glad to have you here on the Refuge. That's a great looking pup you have. I sounds like you really got a good one. This is a great place, and I hope you enjoy these forums

H20Dawg likes this.