Snow Goose Hunting Forum Sponsors

New Video - Spring Snows

Discussion in 'Snow Goose Hunting Forum' started by snowgoosegear, Dec 16, 2003.

1. snowgoosegear

snowgoosegear Senior Refuge Member Sponsor

Guys - Just got my copy of "Spring Snows - Followin the Migration" last night that Jim Jones put together. It is an AWESOME video with some great hunting footage. Its got that "in the field" feeling to it that really gets you going. I got home kind of late last night & just watched a little before going to bed but then got up & watched the rest. Pick it up - it will definitely get you pumped for the spring! You can email him if you're interested: jejones@trib.com

I hope you don't view this as spam but I like to pass on recommendations of great products when I see them - especially when they're related to snow goose hunting.

Lee

2. Bullet21XD

Bullet21XD Elite Refuge Member

Ahh...Yes!!! I just ordered mine today.

A little preseason pump up!!! I can't wait 'til spring!!! One more week in Ar duck hunting, and then it's break time for a month. Never timber hunted...and I don't even think about that trip...my mind wanders right past that into late Feb.!

Hopefully, we can get into 'em good this year! Everytime we were out last year the weather was way too nice, and couldn't buy any wind...but we still did OK, 20-40 birds a weekend for just a few of us!

Im sure i'll wear out that video, and be tearing what's left of my hair out in about 3 weeks!!

Ron

3. xtremefowler

xtremefowler Senior Refuge Member

Sweet video and highly recommend it. I have had my copy for a couple months and have allready wore it out:nutz Can't wait till the conservation season kicks in it should be a good one:eek:

4. duckdeceiver

duckdeceiver Senior Refuge Member

Is this a homemade video and how do I get one?

5. RONIN

RONIN Senior Refuge Member

6. ColoDuk

ColoDuk Elite Refuge Member

ive heard its good

7. mallardmuncher

mallardmuncher Senior Refuge Member

its pretty good. i'm not a big video watcher. there were a few spots in the video where you were just watching the guys shoot into the air and then all the sudden a goose would fall into view. i prefer just watching the aerial ballet of teh birds with locked wings than watching dogs retrieve and guys shooting their guns. but there's plenty of bird footage on teh tape and its worth the 20 bucks.

8. dleva

dleva Senior Refuge Member

My wife gave me Spring Snows with Jim Jones for xmas and from what I've seen it's an excellent video. When all the relatives depart I plan to watch the whole thing, but the part I have seen is well worth what she paid for it.

9. JEDJR

JEDJR Elite Refuge Member

GREAT VIDEO!! Jim is the man when it comes to snows!!

10. brknaro

brknaro Refuge Member

This is an excellent video. If this doesn't get you pumped for spring season, than nothing will!