New Waterfowl Book

Discussion in 'Book Forum' started by jeffc, Aug 30, 2014.

1. jeffc

jeffc Senior Refuge Member

I am part of a group that has written a book about waterfowl hunting and wetland conservation in Missouri. It is about to be printed. Waterfowling in the Show-Me State, both public and private, has gotten so much better since the 1970s. There is a reason and it's a great story. I would like to tell the folks on here about it, and how to get a copy, but do not want to violate any rules about spam, etc. Can anyone tell me how to proceed? The production costs of the book were completely underwritten by grants, the authors all worked pro bono, and the sales proceeds will be directed to wetland/waterfowl conservation...so there is no profit motive, if that matters.

Jeff Churan
    Chillicothe, MO

2. Native NV Ducker

Native NV Ducker Mod-Duck Hunters Forum, Classifieds, and 2 others Moderator Flyway Manager

The first thing you do is delete this thread. Self admission only work with girlfriends. :tu

Next, when the book comes out, just say you found this new book, about waterfowl, and it was an interesting read. :clap

Never confess if you haven't been accused. :reader

Edit: Forgot to add, all that works, unless the author of the book is jeffc. If that is the case, we will have to figure something else out.