Chesapeake Flyway Forum Sponsors

New Waterfowl Law In MD, What do ya think???

Discussion in 'Chesapeake Flyway Forum' started by drahthaarducker, Sep 4, 2010.

1. GEORGE ZAHRADKA

GEORGE ZAHRADKA Elite Refuge Member

there is a lot to learn from this post......

2. Trailman

Trailman Elite Refuge Member

Here is an idea. We met with Brian Murphy before the primaries out here and I asked him this question. I'd like to see the hunting community do the same thing to Erlich.

Will you privitize DNR, i.e make it an enterprise agency within the state? with it, de-couple DNR biology and wildlife management decisions from the legislature. Public lands belong to everybody and natural resources are an economic asset to be shared by everybody. That movement would help Joe taxpayer in the private ownership of public land fight.

Up here in the western counties we are asking for a pledge for two constitutional amendments. #1 A right to hunt and fish on public land and #2 an amendment codifying the right to bear arms. (Yes I know there is language ackowldeging the US constitution, we want something more specific). We may withhold support for any candidate that does not take that pledge. Including Bobby Ehrlich. Call us the sportmans Tea Party if you want but we are not supporting anyone, just because, anymore.