Newbie from California

Discussion in 'Member Intros, Announcements, Refuge Gang Events' started by OverUnderShooter, Aug 15, 2017.

1. OverUnderShooter

OverUnderShooter New Member

Hello hunters. My name is Brian and I am new to waterfowl hunting but not shooting or hunting in general. I currently live in South San Francisco but have enjoyed upland hunting in San Diego County, where I am from, for several years now. I just got a Benelli SBE2 for waterfowl and can't wait to get it out to a blind. Unfortunately that might not happen this coming season as I will be living in Germany for 6 months come October but if I can get out before I leave I will. I hope to meet some fellow hunters in Northern California who might be willing to show me the ropes. Martinez gun club is my local club I shoot at if anyone is in the area and would like to meet for some clay practice and a beer after.

2. JDK

JDK Moderator Moderator Flyway Manager

Welcome to the Refuge.

3. sdkidaho

sdkidaho Decoy, Gun Dog, Christian, Idaho Moderator Flyway Manager

4. WoodieSC

WoodieSC North/South Carolina Flyway Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

Welcome aboard! Also glad to hear that there are some "normal people" in the SF area... :D

OverUnderShooter likes this.
  5. API

API Political Action Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

Welcome aboard. As noted, there are several Norcal folks posting on the CA Flyway sub forum.

6. OverUnderShooter

OverUnderShooter New Member

Thanks for the welcome and advice!