NEXT SEASON

Discussion in 'Goose Hunting Forum' started by don835, Apr 18, 2017.

1. goosenazi

goosenazi Elite Refuge Member

IMG_1287.JPG I vowed not to point and laugh at people that get out smarted by geese. The one thing we can agree on is that while you say potato I also say potato...

brentbullets likes this.
  2. CA Birdman

CA Birdman Elite Refuge Member

Think of pressure when limit is 10 darks and 20 snows per day we currently have.

3. don835

don835 Elite Refuge Member

Yup! That's what were up against now.

4. gone goosin

gone goosin Elite Refuge Member

I vow ,that if all are blessed enough to make it, I will treasure 4 generations [77,54,28 and 5] gunning together..We made it happen last year but it will be more frequent this year. This is all that matters to me.

SB2MAG, Juvie Juke Box and DrakeStar like this.
  5. don835

don835 Elite Refuge Member

Next year, if someone is late I'm sending 'em home!

6. Tailfeathers

Tailfeathers Elite Refuge Member

Later meet time in the Walmart parking lot. No need to put the decoys out under the stars. We never in all these years , had a flock come in or fly anywhere in the sky before full sunlight. No more putting out 5 bags of decoys because the one guy wants to show off how many decoys he has, when small family groups ( two bags worth) are in order. No more minimal brushing the blind, I want it brushed like all get out. That meaning we
    "all get out "and cut brush instead of sipping coffee in the blue light while one or two cut brush. No more going to that one "all you can eat Chinese Buffett " that was cheap and that gave us the squirts on the drive all the way home that time.