NFL holds meetings to decide how to back crawl!

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by Ron Gilmore, Sep 29, 2017.

1. pintail2222

pintail2222 Elite Refuge Member

We had a week of teal after Irma blew thru the State on the 16th. I was in MN for it and got a few dove. Now I got until Nov 18th for duck for a week down here - but I'll be in back in MN for Thanksgiving that week and hopefully some pheasant.

2. Native NV Ducker

Native NV Ducker Mod-Duck Hunters Forum, Classifieds, and 2 others Moderator Flyway Manager

Owners have to LOVE this.....

Tennessee Titans tight end Delanie Walker offered some blunt advice a couple of weeks back to fans angry over the protests. In a word, “Bye,” he said:

“[T]he fans that don’t want to come to the game? I mean, OK. Bye. I mean, if you feel that’s something, we’re disrespecting you, don’t come to the game.

You don’t have to. No one’s telling you to come to the game. It’s your freedom of choice to do that.”
    http://ijr.com/the-declaration/2017...america&utm_campaign=ods&utm_content=Politics

Squaller and API like this.
  3. API

API Political Action Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

Lots of way to say “bye”...

EAE17664-288B-41BC-9657-5402FCE9C1F1.jpeg

4. ALMODUX

ALMODUX Elite Refuge Member

All Kaperwhatever has done guarantee he’ll likely stay out of work in the nfl. Next place he’ll draw a paycheck is some offbeat network show or such. Just my guess. Meaningless displays meant to pizz off the bill payers are cool, until YOUR rent is due.

stump likes this.
  5. takemrarely

takemrarely Elite Refuge Member

Kneeling on the Golden Goose's throat is not a good career move.....

stump likes this.
  6. CookMan

CookMan Elite Refuge Member

All I have to say is they are not mentally capable of seeing what are are doing to themselves and to the business that's pays their overrated salaries. All I have to say is to Delanie Walker "Oh, sorry can I have a large fry with that order?"

Squaller likes this.
  7. Squaller

Squaller Elite Refuge Member

“Ignoramity”… Maybe not an official word in Webster’s Dictionary, but it sure describes this attitude of football players, and much of entertainment in general.

Many of you might not be aware of this, but I am perhaps the greatest hoky-poky dancer in the world (nobody can “shake it all about” better than myself)… Only problem is that due to a complete lack of interest, nobody cares to watch, much less pay me to perform… It would not upset me if football went this direction as well.

I cannot imagine any other business platform outside of sports/entertainment, that would actively call for their clientele to “go away”???

The_Duck_Master, newduk and API like this.