Nice push the last few days

Discussion in 'South Dakota Flyway Forum' started by duck central, Oct 27, 2017.

1. recker999

recker999 Senior Refuge Member

Nice.

2. BB-Shot

BB-Shot Elite Refuge Member

Yeah it's always nice when you can see it in full cycle from east to west, west to east north and south why do I always have to set up with the wind in my face. I have to much mojo eleven shell decoys three mojo to much ducks no like the mojo now hens like to much one mojo and eleven shell decoys very good. Maybe to much sun in ducks eyes no like me looking at them taking photo I don't know I see much more than I can write or take photo of. I see a lot but only a small percent of what passes though the state to the west of me I would hope they are seeing a good amount.
    015.JPG

019.JPG

BirdJ and shirtguy like this.
  3. jpallen

jpallen Elite Refuge Member

For their own good I wouldn't pass the picture of 23 guys in one group hunting in SD. SD GFP has a max party limit of hunters capped at 20 people. ND does not however.

Snow Goose hunting over the last couple of weeks has been decent:)

4. duck central

duck central Senior Refuge Member

Well I'm sure glad I didn't put the snow goose stuff away for the winter. I just got back from WI seeing family for the holiday and deer hunting. ( what a joke that's become) Scouted a few spots this morning and have found awesome numbers to hunt in more than a few areas . I'm sure glad I have a lady that likes to hunt and fish and understands the obsession I have with the White Devils. Back 0n them in the morning.

BirdJ and Dean Nelson like this.