Nice to have a big YLM male on guard duty. He stopped some storm looters from getting in the house.

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by Bear, Sep 28, 2017.

1. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

I heard an unusual noise about a week ago that woke me up about the same time he barked like a bolt of thunder. Put my .45 on my chest and waited and listened. No further noise and I fell asleep. A couple of days ago I noticed my truck door had been popped open part way but not completely open. Thought I'd done it coming back from getting some must have items.

Monday I was sitting in my chair in the kitchen and noticed the plastic slat curtain in front of the sliding glass door were moving. Apparently the looters/home invaders tried to open the door but hit the bar stop. Didn't notice it until the wind that day came through the opening and moved the slats around. That must have been the noise I heard which I credited to my Dog.

The yard needed mowing very badly so they may have thought the house was abandoned. I also hadn't gotten the mail because it had rained and it becomes real sporting trying to walk down, while on crutches, an extremely slopped wet driveway into a street with gutter mud.

Anyway...I'm mad now which is my nature to get mad a couple of days after something happens.

Nothing new in the west Houston news. Carry on. And thanks yellow bear dog.

widgeon likes this.
  2. API

API Political Action Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

Love the yella dogs! :tu

Bear likes this.
  3. Ron Gilmore

Ron Gilmore Elite Refuge Member

Yeah two things wannabes pucker from. The sound of a large dog bark or growl and the slide action of a pump shotgun!

Bear likes this.