Nice

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by KENNEDY63, Nov 7, 2017.

1. stump

stump Elite Refuge Member

Meh, don't care.
    Works for me... I guess it depends on agenda
    Can not believe a lot of D or Libs would write that...... Ill call it circumstantial evidence.

2. mrmallerd

mrmallerd Elite Refuge Member

But, But, I heard it on an undisclosed site on the internet. It must be true, because its what I wish. Can't remember the site, but I will get it later, maybe tomorrow, when I get home, when I get off this darn phone, you know.

3. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Trump is definitely a new game in town and his Deplorable Battalion is finally realizing they can start expressing themselves.

Perhaps her company was concerned about losing contracts.

Anyway...I hope she gets a job at PETA.

4. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Very well may have been.

Seen it in a friends company. However, it was the other women in the office that pushed the agenda woman out.

The company is a business solutions marketing company. Probably not something the business wanted padted all over the Internet because some of their clients might believe the company supported her in her actions.

She owns the finger...she should own the usage of that finger.

5. KENNEDY63

KENNEDY63 Elite Refuge Member

So - your assertion that her firing is somehow related that she "work(s) for a senior director that is pro Trump" - is it fact or fiction?

6. stump

stump Elite Refuge Member

I am saying it doesn't help the issue.

Not excusing her for her actions..... they are hers and she owns them (like driving a car) just seems a bit swayed is all.

7. API

API Political Action Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

As has been implied... "it's my blackboard and my chalk", and thus the termination action is so predictable from whomever sets the affected enterprise's direction. Hey, given the circumstances... WWYD?

8. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

What is overlooked here is she may have put some of the other employees jobs in jeaporady.

The company is located in Virginia. Not some pizz ant farm community peanut crop management company in Georgia. If a client saw that and asked what the company had done about her gesture and the company said they were "working on it" how is that going to appear to a current or future client?

The company is in the business of providing decisive and positive solutions. Working on it or demonstrating they were indecisive in their own house could seriously impact a client's decision.

Those are usually large revenue type contracts also usually involving teams and even divisions of everything from hourly to executive.

What client would hire a company to build a solution that appeared it couldn't get its own company in order?

API likes this.