No War for Atheists

Discussion in 'Christian Forum' started by fishnfool, Sep 10, 2014.

1. tomr

tomr Elite Refuge Member

No sir,that's my point. It's not possible to know what knowledge a person has at birth. So to make a claim that we are all Atheist at birth is not logical. Wow you must be a bit rusty tub. I can't believe I had to clarify that for you.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black about logic. Wheeeeeew, tub you need to lookin n the mirror.

2. tubshooter

tubshooter Elite Refuge Member

It's a ridiculous claim with no basis in fact. Not surprising from you.

knowledge -> noun
    acquaintance with facts, truths, or principles, as from study or investigation

I guess there might be a library in there to prepare for birth. :l

Do you really have a clue as to what the word logical means? Seriously? You constantly throw it around in defense of the most illogical drivel and it makes no sense.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2014
  3. tomr

tomr Elite Refuge Member

Ridiculous? Really? What did you know at birth?

I certainly know what logical means sir. Did you ever stop and think that maybe I intentionally use that word like a Mepps #6 bucktail to get you into the discussion. Quite frankly, I find arguing with lip shooter elementary and boring. You at least force me to think a little.

Good to see the old Mepps #6 is still working.

4. Lip Shooter

Lip Shooter Elite Refuge Member

Nothing like a honest genuine christian example for others to follow.

Try to trick people, ah at least there is no commandment against it.

5. tcc

tcc Elite Refuge Member

I love how you try to play the victim as you constantly make little digs at Christians. I guess I should expect nothing less from an athiest that so desperately wants to believe.:rolleyes:

6. tomr

tomr Elite Refuge Member

There was no trickery involved. It was an honest and legitimate response, using language I knew would invoke a response from tubshooter. How is that trickery?

I see you have no real response to my point. What knowledge exactly, did you posess as an infant? After all, you are positive you knew nothing of God. What did you know?

Like I siad your posts bore me. They lack thought and provoke no thought. You are trying to convince yourself that God doesnt exist. Something you know is false. You post, for lack of better terms, crap you know is not accurate with what intention exactly?

7. Lip Shooter

No I am an a-hole at times to others, I just no longer claim or try to live a way where that is not acceptable.

The hypocrisy of christians is truly humorous, as you have shown.

I am no victim here at all :joker :yes :cool: :amen

8. tcc

tcc Elite Refuge Member

What hypocrisy exactly?

9. Lip Shooter

Oh I thought you were trying to trick a person into giving a response to your #6mepps fishing bait.

My knowledge as a baby was to suck on anything like nip, and cry if I was in pain or uncomfortable. Other than that I did know anything.

What did you know about Jesus as a new born?

I enjoy chatting with you. Our grammer is about the same so I can relate

10. Buck Eye

Buck Eye Elite Refuge Member

God telling Joseph to leave Bethlehem because Herod was getting ready to kill all of the infant boys!

Once God enters your heart, it is a feeling that will give you all the Faith you need. Once you get this feeling, you will not let anything or anyone take it away. It is a privilege to have a personal relationship with God.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2014