No War for Atheists

Discussion in 'Christian Forum' started by fishnfool, Sep 10, 2014.

1. tomr

tomr Elite Refuge Member

If you wish to stick to your ignorance, I will not stop you. For you to submit as fact what a human newborn knows, or does not know, is ignorance.

I know it's hard to grasp, but there are no facts to support your claim.

You have nothing more than a THEORY. A theory you use to feel better about yourself. It's a concoction you are using to help convince yourself that God does not exist.

2. Lip Shooter

Lip Shooter Elite Refuge Member

Where did you come up with this from? S-T-R-E-C-H

I want to convince myself a god does exsist.

3. tomr

tomr Elite Refuge Member

No you don't. Stop already with the horse S-h-I-#

Simple, based on the content of 95% of your posts. It's obvious you know God exists. For whatever reason you feel that you have been wronged by Him or you have slipped into the " if God exists, why do bad things happen to good people" club.

You can play all the games you want. You can try to keep denying it. No one here is buying what you're trying to sell. If you can't be honest with yourself why would you be honest with a bunch of strangers on a stupid duck forum.

4. Lip Shooter

How is that? Very curious.

What the anger and hate?

5. tomr

tomr Elite Refuge Member

Again it's very simple. Most of your posts have a whining, sniveling, condescending tone. There is no thought put in to their content and half are completely contradictory. The best way I can describe it is that you sound like a 6th grade girl whining about something that happened on the bus.

I'm not angry with you. I certainly don't hate you. You asked...I answered.

6. Buck Eye

Buck Eye Elite Refuge Member

I had clients that are marines hunting with me last weekend. Looks like the Navy has an agenda to get rid of Chaplin's as well. They want to use more therapist. All of the Marines that were at the lodge told me how important it was for them to have a Chaplin in their unit. The all commented on how the Chaplin was deployed with them and go on the battlefield. The Therapist will stay back at various palaces in the US. Imagine the second most powerful military in the world without council from Men that have Godly Wisdom. Our military has had Chaplin's since it was founded. This is the work of our liberal agenda. I say instead of just taking it away as an executive order that they should let the members of the armed forces vote on it. The majority of our service people believe in God.

7. Lip Shooter

Do you know if the government was paying for these chaplins that are deployed with the soldiers?