Non-Christians

Discussion in 'Christian Forum' started by Buffalo Howler, Jul 29, 2014.

1. Buffalo Howler

Buffalo Howler Senior Refuge Member

Their are many that look in here that are non Christians. Some are brave enough to have bold statements to demand that God shows up to satisfy their doubt. Jesus has asked us to pray for those that persecute us as well. Jesus prayed that His father forgive the soldiers crucifying him. Stephen prayed for forgiveness to the ones that stones him as well. I am praying for those here that are trying to destroy others faith on this forum. All have doubted but few believe. Fulfillment of scripture. Stay strong men.

2. Lip Shooter

Lip Shooter Elite Refuge Member

My favorite saying:

"The Truth Shall Set You Free"

3. Rjm6254

Rjm6254 Elite Refuge Member

Christians beware of those so bold that say the earth is in orbit around the sun .Or that microbes invisible to the naked eye cause disease .
    Hold fast to your faith in god so that these bible deniers ideas don't take hold and cause you to question the truth that is the bible .
    :no

4. tcc

tcc Elite Refuge Member

What exactly is it your being set free from?

This kind of crap cracks me up. Do you actually even know a Chrisitan that believes that way?

5. Rjm6254

Rjm6254 Elite Refuge Member

I know many modern day equivalent Christians .
    I know many evolution deniers and climate change deniers as well as other science deniers some who believe the moon landing was faked in a studio.
    There are modern Christians that refuse medical treatment or blood transfusions due to their belief in a biblical teaching .
    There are modern day flat earther Christians.
    God is getting smaller and smaller due in part to science discoveries.
    Many Christians pay lip service to bible myth now and dont really believe in the bible stories and myths as it is .
    One day humanity will wake up to the largest scam ever perpetuated in the history of the world that is religion in all their flavors . People are killing each other over a belief in a God like Noahs ark that doesn't exist .

Last edited: Jul 29, 2014
  6. Buffalo Howler

Buffalo Howler Senior Refuge Member

I will also add that one day every knee will bow and tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord.

7. tcc

tcc Elite Refuge Member

Sounds to me like you hang out with some nutjobs....
    You can find extremes in anything and any group/belief system---doesn't make it the norm. If you feel it does...then you're likely one of those extremists yourself.

8. tomr

tomr Elite Refuge Member

Indeed!!!

9. MissedAgain

MissedAgain Elite Refuge Member

Look at it this way -

You are getting practice in hearing the other side's arguments and can prepare your own if you get into that kind of thing.

OR

You can also stop worrying about others and work on your own walk and belief system. It does not say that everyone loves God or Christ.

Cain & Able kind of explains it. One loved God and one didn't. Jacob & Esau. Etc.

10. havenhunter

havenhunter Elite Refuge Member

Christians and their persecution complex......people don't agree with you so you feel persecuted. There aught to be a law agin it. Don't worry you aren't the only religious group to feel this kind of divine offence. The Muslims are the heavy weight champions of hurt religious feelings.