Non resident liscense questions

Discussion in 'Louisiana Flyway Forum' started by cholt, Nov 11, 2017.

  1. borntohunt

    borntohunt Senior Refuge Member

    Oct 22, 2000
    If you are only hunting 3 days you don’t need a license or state duck stamp. Be sure to have a federal duck stamp. You probably will not get checked. If you do, just tell the game warden you are only going to hunt 3 times so it doesn’t make sense to buy a Louisiana non resident license. Show him your federal duck stamp so he knows you do abide by the law

Share This Page