North Korea fires another missile.

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by Bear, May 21, 2017.

1. pintail2222

pintail2222 Elite Refuge Member

2. stevena198301

stevena198301 Elite Refuge Member

You are correct, it would actually be a fools errand to try at any point other than when we try now. Hard to chase down a speeding bullet, and hard to hit one at apogee. However, I'd like to clarify, this paragraph from the article is full of ****:

Patriot IS combat proven. Seen it with my own 4 eyes in 2003. AEGIS has not done "well" in several of their last tests (I'm not going into detail, but I believe you can find a little more info online, if you are interested). AEGIS also isn't the only BMDS system to knock down an IRBM. THAAD shot one down in July. Again, seen it with my own 4 eyes.

This statement is also BS (again, I won't give details, I like my clearance too much):

Oh, and it looks as if Japan is deploying a PAC-3 (Patriot interceptors) system in the flight path:

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/0...sile-interceptor-near-nkorea-flight-path.html

3. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

What can you tell us about the effect of a high altitude burst of a nuke an EMP. Would it foul up our electronics as badly as the Internet says? AKA Nothing with computer controls works.

Thanks

4. stevena198301

stevena198301 Elite Refuge Member

That's the nature of the beast. EMP is a motha... Read up on Starfish Prime, and the other EMP tests conducted in the 60s. Divulging caps and lims is a no-no, so I won't answer your question, IRT what it could possibly do to our defensive systems.

5. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

If I go to Starfish Prime I'm not going to have black SUVs pull up in front of the house again and have to get more probes done am I?

With the government cutbacks they are being real stingy with the KY Jelly when they use the innuendo probes. I think I've developed a callus. :doh

6. grahler

grahler Senior Refuge Member

widgeon and Bear like this.
  7. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

North Korea is allegedly moving missiles from it's manufacturing site.

8. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Wonder when NOKO gets hungry enough they'll cross the DMZ in force into S. Korea.