Northern Hospitality - Southern Gratitude

Discussion in 'Wisconsin Flyway Forum' started by 8541, Dec 15, 2017.

1. 8541

8541 Senior Refuge Member

Many thanks to goosenazi for hooking a brother up and putting me on some birds and WiHonker for making it happen. It's always a pleasure for me to spend some time in Wisconsin especially when I get to do and see things I don't normally get to do or see. You boys are welcome in my blind or in my home any time. It'll be my pleasure to show you how we do things in South Louisiana and not only put you on some specklebellies but put you on some good groceries also. Jzee you're included in this also, we didn't get to get together this trip but you've hooked me up in the past and I haven't forgotten it. I'm headed to Oklahoma in the morning, I'll let yall know how it turns out.

Thanks again brothers.........we'll be in touch.

goosenazi likes this.
  2. pud123

pud123 Elite Refuge Member

I don't know, those are some pretty questionable dudes there. Wish I wasn't working nights so I could have joined in the fun.

goosenazi likes this.
  3. marsh man dan

marsh man dan Elite Refuge Member

Sounding a little questionable you wanted to meet up with a bunch of dudes at night

Ratboy and goosenazi like this.
  4. pud123

pud123 Elite Refuge Member

That's when the magic happens. You never see radiator hoses come out in the daylight.

goosenazi, marsh man dan and Jagwall like this.
  5. goosenazi

goosenazi Elite Refuge Member

My pleasure bud. Tty
    In a few weeks

6. Ducker 4 Ever

Ducker 4 Ever Elite Refuge Member

Nice job getting him on some birds fellas.

7. fishmunkee

fishmunkee Senior Refuge Member

And that is one of the best things that can happen because of this site. Nice job!

8. 8541

8541 Senior Refuge Member

That’s exactly right. I came on this site looking for a guide when I had a free day traveling for work and found some likeminded friends instead. I tell everyone I know how these trips started out but you’ll never hear about it on the news. The news will have you believe every person in the states is a racist prick that wants to kill everyone in a mass shooting and they sure don’t want to report on when something turns out right and people actually help people without asking anything in return. And no, goosenazi is not racist, that dude is a hunting machine I know those of you that know him prolly have other names for him but he fits right in with my people. I’ve even had people from Wisconsin at the shops I travel to for work not believe someone would do that for someone they don’t know. You boys are alright with me and I’ll return the favor when you’re ready. Like I said, we likeminded.

goosenazi, Shirleyshusband and GK1 like this.
  9. SB2MAG

SB2MAG Elite Refuge Member

Did you get the full goosenazi experience in that he guietly lets Hamm’s gas leak out in the truck and says “What? It smells like roses.” But you can’t really understand him because you’re in shock.

goosenazi, dvegas, Jagwall and 2 others like this.
  10. Ratboy

Ratboy Senior Refuge Member

It truly is like nerve gas!

goosenazi likes this.