Now Indians want use electronic calls.....

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by KENNEDY63, Sep 16, 2017.

1. stevena198301

stevena198301 Elite Refuge Member

Prolly...

2. stevena198301

stevena198301 Elite Refuge Member

You honestly have to see the difference in immigrants coming here and assimilating, vice folks we rounded up and put in little pockets of land, don't you? I'm not judging your opinion on their allowance/disallowance to use e-callers. But I can't see a similarity between those two. FWIW, I think they are already allowed too much flexibility IRT hunting regulations.

3. KENNEDY63

KENNEDY63 Elite Refuge Member

Tell that to the Dacotah tribes hereabouts. Blood filled history......

4. KENNEDY63

In English?

5. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

And that's what people don't understand. The American Indians were not a peace loving tip-toeing through the wildflowers...bunny hugging every tribe gets together and passes out participation trophies at annual socials. They killed each other whenever they could...enslaved each other whenever they could...stole other tribes women whenever they could and etc...etc...etc.

For thousands of years before the white man ever showed up. We didn't start it we just had artillery.

Well all except the Apaches and Comanches...they got along real well together trading beads and buffalo skins and all.

Huntsprig likes this.
  6. KENNEDY63

Yep. The noble savage is way overplayed.

Huntsprig and Bear like this.
  7. OneShotBandit

OneShotBandit Elite Refuge Member

Really, Eel, Really? :rolleyes:

8. API

API Political Action Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

Maybe the irony zipped by. Not saying the e-callers are a good thing. Just saying that comparatively speaking (my opinion), the regulation enforcers are coming down harder on the native American folks while the relative volume of F&G issues seems correspondingly greater when we consider immigrants importing their own hunting and fishing culture that happens to be at odds with US domestic F&G mentality. At least that's the visible difference in SoCal.

9. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Yep...the first generation Vietnamese here had a reputation for ignoring F&B regs. But in all fairness they fished for sustenance and not sport. That and getting caught in Vietnam was just a bribe to ignore payment to what was probably a few and far between "game warden."

10. API

API Political Action Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

I'd say most folks who hunt/fish have stories to tell about witnessing significant F&G violations by SE Asian immigrants. Are the current generations good boys now? I don't know.

But, but, but aren't the native American folks supposedly doing their thing for subsistence?