Obregon did not dissapoint!

Discussion in 'Diver Hunters Forum' started by Crazy_Farmer, Feb 16, 2014.

1. BIG SANDY

BIG SANDY Senior Refuge Member

Mississippi land and lodges?

2. duckmeister7

duckmeister7 Senior Refuge Member

Hey Rick, did I light a fire? Elton is in. Rick P is in. I have one more from Sidney, MT that would step right up. There is five with you!::flame

3. TheWaterfowler

TheWaterfowler Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

Talked with the outfitter yesterday. More pictures coming. Stay tuned.

4. ramsey

ramsey Elite Refuge Member

Someone remembered! Congratulations! Please contact me at 601-214-9737 to discuss. Thanks and best regards.

5. Wild Rice

Wild Rice Senior Refuge Member

Dang! I wish I would have seen this thread before today:doh

6. ramsey

My wife and I are doing the final walk-through in a couple weeks (June geese and pigeons), and we've got 7 weeks booked among October and March. If you're not among the first half-dozen groups to hunt Netherlands since the '60s don't worry - there will be plenty photos to study in upcoming Netherlands thread.

7. ramsey

Due to overwhelming demand, we've added a FIFTH week of hosted duck and brant hunting in Obregon, Mexico. Limited space for JANUARY 28 - FEBRUARY 2 , 2015. Arrive January 28, depart February 2, hunt 4 full days in between. This hunt is specifically ducks and/or brant over decoys (twice daily), but you may add "canal drive-by hunts", and/or a day of quail hunting (gamble's and elegant) and/or white-winged dove hunting purely at your discretion. Contact us to reserve these last few remaining spots or to discuss other available dates (January). Trophy bird importation is a breeze, we make sure it's never been cheaper or easier.

This GetDucks.com hunt is featured in the current June/July Issue of Wildfowl Mag (page 64), and will be televised on World of Beretta in July.

8. TheWaterfowler

TheWaterfowler Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

Limited space available for a few of the hunts, both Obregon in Jan. and The Neherlands P.M. if interested.

9. ramsey

Only a handful of hosted spots remain. YES - we'll help you get your trophies back with no hassles or frivolous fees.

10. ramsey

Last call January 29 - February 1. One spot left on this hunt to be hosted by our friend, The Waterfowler.

Remaining dates limited throughout January and late-February (one week pending).

RATES: 4 Nights/3 days only $3,050 (5 nights/4 days only $3,640)

* All-inclusive package, no hidden fees
    * Trophy duck species include Cinnamon Teal, Black Brant, Mexican Mallard, more. Yes - we'll organize your trophy import to any taxidermist you choose.
    * Generous limits, 2-daily hunts (sometimes 3 if you opt for optional canal shoot)
    * Options for Elegant and Gambel's quail, dove or trophy largemouth bass fishing
    * Premium, 8-bedroom estancia and unequalled guest services
    * Includes everything but the ammo you shoot
    * Featured - Wildfowl (June/July 2014) and World of Beretta (week of June 30)

PACKAGE DETAILS http://www.getducks.com/mexico-duck-hunts/obregon-mexico-duck-hunting.aspx

[​IMG]