Okla. lawmakers return donated Qurans

Discussion in 'Christian Forum' started by okie drake, Oct 24, 2007.

1. drakedoctor

drakedoctor New Member

Hey, I am new here to the forum, but let me get this straight. LanceJ, you are willing to bet that millions of people have been duped and a couple of a hundred thousand are right like yourself about all of this Christian stuff? I hope you are a big gambler. I myself, along with the millions of other "duped" people am not. I hope that for your sake that you are wrong and that one day you will see the light that millions of us "duped" people have already seen! I won't bother you any more. It is your decison:)

2. mngoosehunter

mngoosehunter Banned

Do you think 50% or more of the world are Christians? I think less then 50% of the worlds population are Christians so the majority are not.

http://www.adherents.com/Religions_By_Adherents.html

Who is duped on Christianity?

You seem to think the majority of people in the world are Christians correct?

3. ARKANSAS

ARKANSAS Elite Refuge Member

Stick around. You'll learn to separate the sheep from the goats here. :l

4. mngoosehunter

mngoosehunter Banned

Drake have you ever heard of Pascal's wager. Kind of a neat read and easily found on the net :)

5. okie drake

okie drake Elite Refuge Member

Claim that you'll send him $1000 worth of decoys and then welch on the deal and maybe he'll tell you.:tu

drakedoctor, Lance quit on this thread long ago when he was called out on his Da Vinci Code, mass email fraud claims that the NT was put together at the Council of Nicea.

As is typical, when facts got in the way, he got out.