Chesapeake Flyway Forum Sponsors

O'Malley in the Dog House ?

Discussion in 'Chesapeake Flyway Forum' started by BadBean, Aug 30, 2004.

1. BadBean

BadBean Elite Refuge Member

A friend of mine in the Maryland General Assembly passed this information on to me recently, some interesting seedy rumors concerning Mayor O'Malley:

"Last spring I began to hear from several sources that Mayor OMalley was having some personal problems. My original source I didn't consider all that reliable but soon I was hearing it from sources I knew to be rock-solid. Here's what I heard:

Martin O'Malley has been cheating on Mrs. (Judge) O'Malley for a number of years. The Judge even went to her uncle and asked him to speak to the Mayor about it, and he did and, apparently, the Mayor toned things down a lot. Now that her uncle has died, the Mayor is back up to his usual tricks.

I've heard that he's had an affair with one of the members of the City Council. Also, Sade Baderinwa, tv newscaster, got pregnant by the Mayor, quit her job and moved to Florida, where the baby was born, and moved to either NYC or NJ and works there now as a newscaster/tv reporter.

Several months ago Sade Baderinwa was covering a story and a car careened through a police barricade and eventually struck her, injuring her somewhat but not killing her. It's felt that the "accident" wasn't one, but was an attempt to convince Ms. B that she should keep her mouth closed about her situation. Speculation assumes it was a Mafia-style "accident".

Remember City Police Chief Ed Norris, the one who was convicted of improperly using the Police Department's "slush fund" to entertain women friends? What I've heard is that he used the money to entertain ladies who had formerly been the Mayor's girlfriends but who no longer were. They were sort of hand-me-downs to Chief Norris.

The Mayor is reportedly living in an apartment in the City and not at home, though we've been away from late July until just recently and I don't know the accuracy of his "living situation" at this time.

Sometimes things like this are just rumors but in this instance I think there's more truth than fiction involved. A friend of mine travels in high City political circles and knows the Curran (O'Malley's in-laws) family very well, and she told me much of this. Another friend travels in City African-American circles and he was told this by one of the City Councilmen, a person who I know and who I think knows what's going on.

I've talked to David Nitkin, Sun reporter, about this and he says they've heard the same rumors but have not been able to verify them. However, the Mayor is the Sunpaper's Great White Hope to de-throne Bob Ehrlich and put a City-sympathetic person in the Governor's seat, so I don't expect them to break the story. I figure that this will come out during the next gubernatorial primary season and will be put out by Doug Duncan's people (Montgomery County Executive who's widely expected to run for Governor in '06).

Having told all of this to you, I would only add that it's only information I've heard and not anything about which I'm certain. But I also would tell you that the sources I've heard it from are many and varied, so I tend to think a lot of it's true."

2. BuzzTheDecoys

BuzzTheDecoys Elite Refuge Member

I have also heard this so called story. All from good sources (multiple). Sade has filed a paternity suit against a John Doe in the Towson court house. I believe she had twins. The latest I heard is the Mayor is living in an apartment near the state capital, without Mrs. Mayor. The house they claim to live in ( inside city limits) is only a front and is not used. Another home is being used, owned under another named party ( outside of city limits). And lovely Katie Lehand former reporter with WJZ was 1 of 7 girlfriends of convicted former police chief Ed dont drop the soap Norris.. If this is infact all rumors then it has to be the biggest urban legend the city has ever heard ...But it worked for Clinton:dv

3. yuk

yuk Guest

...............Perhaps the most interesting for quite a while, especially considering Mr O'Malley is more of a "Great White Dope". It's a shame he is still able to convince the majority of the city he's doing a good job, but thinking into it a little harder, these are the same people Sean Hannity interviews on the street that have no clue who the vice president is, or who has the democratic nomination for president but is voting for Mr.Carney because he's not Bush..................O'Malley is through, he may have a place in the bigger Democratic broadway picture, but as for the locale of his current term and administration, his days are numbered..............if not and he suceeds to take the governors seat, my Love for the Great state of MD will be no more!!!!!!!!!

...................What a crumb Bumb!!!!!!!!:mad:

4. rbr

rbr Elite Refuge Member

This story has been around since june and all
    indications are that it's true.

But just to show how politics trumps everything with the Dems,
    not a word from his gun grabbing father in law and the
    Dayley Disapointment(Baltimore Sun) refuses to put
    any of it on the front page.

He's a 1st class A-hole and hopefully his star has fallen.

Bert

5. Bunyan

Bunyan Senior Refuge Member

If either him or Duncan take the governor's seat, I am one scared puppy!

6. MUDDYPATUX

MUDDYPATUX Elite Refuge Member

OMG

Politicians are human:eek:

If you can't beat them at the ballot box.....Go for character assasination:dv

DEAD POLITICIANS DON'T COUNT!

The Republican Adultery
    Honor Roll of Shame:

Rep. Henry Hyde Broke up a family during his seven year adulterous affair!
    Mike Bowers Cheated on his wife for FIFTEEN YEARS!
    George Bush Linda Tripp says had he an affair with a woman named "Jennifer"
    Newt Gingrich Dumped his ex-wife while she was in a hospital bed suffering from cancer....
    Bob Dole Cheated on his first wife with his current wife, Elizabeth Dole.
    Former Rep. Bob Dornan Reported to have cheated on and beaten his wife.
    John Linder Has a wandering eye for his female staff members.
    Ronald Reagan Dumped Jane Wyman by cheating on her with several Hollywood starlets
    William Cohen Dumped his white wife for a new black one.
    Guy Millner Has been married three times, partly because he has sex with women he isn't married to....
    Rush Limbaugh Fat as he may be, he cheated on two of his three wives...
    Mitch Skandalakis Hired hookers from his Las Vegas hotel room!
    Michael Deaver Was so drunk he doesn't remember hiring hookers...
    John Warner Dumped his wife for Elizabeth Taylor...
    Bill Randall A Florida Congressional candidate and minister, he fathered an illegitimate child during his affair!
    Bill McCartney Promise Keepers founder who didn't keep his Promise to his wife and then lied about it for 20 years!
    Rep. Dan Burton Had at least six adulterous affairs, and fathered a ******* son who, today, he ignores!!
    Rep. Bob Barr Cheated on all three of his wives - and coerced one into having an abortion - then lied about it!
    Rudolph Giuliani Boffs his assistant in Gracie Mansion while his wife stays home with the kids!
    Sen. Strom Thurmond Cheated on his fourth wife at age 88!!
    Gilbert Davis Paula Jones' attorney, who allowed himself to be videotaped DrUnK during his adultery!
    Bob Packwood Drank huge amounts of hard liquor and then tongue-kissed his female staffers against their will!
    Gov. Kirk Fordice Got so hopped up by his mistress that he crashed his Jeep Cherokee and got himself hurt!
    Beverly Russell The Christian Coalition coordinator who molested his stepdaughter Susan Smith, who later killed her own kids.
    Marv Albert Calls himself a Republican, bites his longtime mistresses, and has sex with her while wearing women's panties!

Other Horny Republicans:

N.C. Rep. Sue Myrick - Who cheated on her husband and left him for another man!

LA. Rep. Bob Livingston - The GOP Speaker-to-never-be, who cheated on his wife Bonnie - with at least four women!

Michael Huffington - The Former GOP Congressman who cheated on his wife Arianna - with other men!

Oklahoma Lt. Gov. Mary Fallin - Who had an adulterous affair with her Security Guard - a state trooper!

Rep. Helen Chenoweth - Who screwed most every married male member of the Idaho Legislature!

The Charleston County, S.C. Solicitor, a Republican, who had an extramarital affair - a GAY affair with another man.....

Jim Bakker - Who eventually got locked up in chains and sent to federal prison.

Jimmy Swaggart - Who broke down crying after he got busted with an ugly hooker!

We really should mention John Tower, the infamous alcoholic woman-chasing midget U.S. Senator, but he's dead, so he doesn't count!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7. MUDDYPATUX

Here's another rumor:dv

G.W. Bush

Drank like a fish....snorted Cocaine...and had SEX out of wedlock :l :l :l

8. Bunyan

Bunyan Senior Refuge Member

I was merely commenting on the fact that they are both antigun anti hunting slack jawed gawkers who don't seam to be doing their constituants a lick of good and would be trying to take OUR guns and hunting away in a heartbeat.

9. MUDDYPATUX

Bunyan

That's better....that is your opinion..I respect your opinion.

That argument is issue oriented :yes

I get sick and tired of hypocritical character assasination for political gain.

I would rather hear about issues.

Yuk and Bean

Until your right wing minority can raise enough money to start a profitable conservative Baltimore news paper.....you are stuck with the rising SUN:p and there version of the truth:dv :l

10. razorcut

razorcut Senior Refuge Member

im a libertarian and hate democrats, however, i would like to see a debate on issues. this is the type of thing that gets lesser men elected because people love titilation not issues. stick to the economy, defence, infrastructure and other important topics not who the canidate is banging. im voting for ehrilch when the time comes and i feel this type of b.s. is the sort of thing that will get him beat because it will get turned into ehrlich start a whisper campiagn. stick to the issues dont lower yourselves to the scum suckers level